1. Tues. June 28th, Bill Clinton met AG Lynch privately, on plane in Phoenix.
2. Weds. June 29th, Obama's Office announced he would travel to N.C. with Hillary to campaign for her.
3. Fri. July 1st, AG Lynch announces she will defer to the FBI's recommendation.
4. Sat. July 2nd, FBI questions Hillary.
5. Mon. July 4th, Holiday.
6. Tues. July 5th, FBI recommends no charges against Hillary.
7. Tues. July 5th, Obama carries Hillary on Air Force One to N.C. to campaign.
8. Weds. July 6th, Lynch announces no charges will be filed against Hillary.
9. Tues. July 12th, Lynch testifies under oath before the House Judiciary Comm. and refuses to discuss her decision not to prosecute.