*
Politically Incorrect
Carl McClanahan

Nonexistant Communications With Politicians

Posted Thursday, October 17, 2019, at 4:36 PM
Comments
View 3 comments
Note: The nature of the Internet makes it impractical for our staff to review every comment. Please note that those who post comments on this website may do so using a screen name, which may or may not reflect a website user's actual name. Readers should be careful not to assign comments to real people who may have names similar to screen names. Refrain from obscenity in your comments, and to keep discussions civil, don't say anything in a way your grandmother would be ashamed to read.
  • *

    Sounds like it sucks to be your friend, Karl.

    -- Posted by fair share on Fri, Oct 18, 2019, at 12:18 AM
  • Karl; I have cause to work with a state representative or senator several times a year, and occasionally a US senator.... I never ask to talk directly to the elected official, but enlist the aide/intern/staff member to assist me, and I could not be more satisfied with the results. 90% of the time, the staff member can handle my issue, and the other 10% of the time, the elected official has taken care of the issue. That said, I have never chosen to try Senator Blackburn's office. We have two senators, and she would be my third choice.

    -- Posted by lazarus on Sun, Oct 20, 2019, at 2:14 AM
  • Afraid I don't have any email addresses, but I too received a request to contact Senator Blackburn. I just used what they offered like Laz.

    -- Posted by stevemills on Fri, Oct 25, 2019, at 5:10 PM
Respond to this blog

Posting a comment requires free registration: