'Eggstravaganza' hops in March 19
The Times-Gazette will publish its annual Spring / Easter "Eggstravaganza" issue March 19.
This issue, one of several such special editions published each year, will be larger than our normal editions, chock full of human interest stories and special features. Because it's a Wednesday edition, it will be distributed to 15,000 local households, and special advertising rates are being offered for this issue.
For more information about advertising in the "Eggstravaganza" edition, or other advertising features and packages, contact Sissy Smith, Janis Cannon or Bryan Crosslin in the T-G's display advertising department, 684-1200.
Other upcoming features and advertising opportunities for March include:
* Our annual Spring Fashion section, on March 27;
* A tribute to local Girl Scouts on March 18;
* A junior pro basketball feature on March 25;
* A spring coloring contest on March 20; and
* A special college basketball tournament bracket contest that will give T-G readers the chance to win prizes, both locally and nationally.