Several thefts reported to Shelbyville police
Thefts of several items were reported to Shelbyville police on Tuesday.
* A resident of Union Street told officers that someone removed a hedge trimmer from his carport sometime over the past two weeks.
* A resident of Brookhaven Circle said that someone entered a storage building behind his residence on April 27 and stole a chain saw, a multi-purpose gas powered garden tool, and a window-mounted air conditioner. They also vandalized the building.
Several other homes in the area were entered the same day, according to previous police reports.
* A resident of Oakdale Street reported property damage at his home to police. He claimed someone had entered the home by removing the glass from the front storm door and took food from the kitchen and pictures from the walls. The washing machine faucets had been left on, flooding his kitchen. His cell phone had also been destroyed, and his clothes dryer had been removed and placed on the back porch.
The following persons were arrested since Tuesday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force and processed through Bedford County Jail. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Derek Alton Badger, 25, El Bethel Road; aggravated sexual battery; held, $20,000 bond.
* Rickey Clifford Campbell, 30, College Street, Normandy; theft of property; released, $1,000 bond.
* John Fredrick Cooke, 43, West Lane Street; domestic assault; held, $2,500 bond.
* Mateo Gomex Domingo, 20, Green Lane; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond.
* Rondall Milton Douglas, 43, Castle Street; violation of parole; held, no bond.
* Donnie Earl Hancock, 31, T.E. Adams Road; failure to appear; held. $2,500 bond.
* Jason Thomas Harris, 28, South Cannon Boulevard; domestic assault, possession of schedule VI, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $4,000 bond.
* Quinton Deon Hiles, 20, White Drive; possession of schedule VI, possession of schedule II, possession of schedule I, resist stop, possession of drug paraphernalia, bondsman surrender, capias; held, no bond.
* Lydia Moreno Jimenez, 21, Ceder River Road; failure to appear; released.
* Lamar Jones, 34, East Highland Street; domestic assault; held, $2,500 bond.
* Angela Leigh Lee, 39, Bethlaham Church Road; violation of probation; released.
* Troy Montez McNary, 23, Burt Street; resist stop/frisk, criminal trespassing, capias, bondsman surrender; held, no bond.
* Abel Alvarez Olivera, 19, Martha Street; driving on revoked; released, $3,000 bond.
* Helen Francis Vandergriff, 25, Maplewood Street; driving on revoked; released, $250 bond.