Money was stolen from washers, dryers and vending machines at two Shelbyville laundromats Friday, police said.
* All the change was taken from Galaga and Ms. Pac Man game machines and change plus most of the snacks from a food vending machine overnight Friday at Coin-O-Matic Laundry, South Cannon Boulevard.
A pry bar was used to break locks and doors to enter the building, police said. The owner estimated $1,000 damage.
* Change was stolen from a washer and one of two dryers damaged Thursday or Friday in the laundromat at Circle O Trailer Park, Railroad Avenue.
Police were told approximately $200 was taken and an estimated $2,500 worth of damage left behind.
The incidents follow a similar theft Thursday morning at The Laundry Room, Madison Street, where video showed a young white man taking money from and damaging the machines at 1:30 a.m.
A public address system, sound mixer and bag containing musical instruments were stolen Friday or Saturday from House of Prayer, Thompson Street, police said.
The items were last seen Friday afternoon, according to the report.
Over $5,000 worth of jewelry was stolen from a Gordon Road apartment in April or May 2009, police were told Saturday.
The victim named a suspect who allegedly said she would return the jewelry but hasn't done so, police said.
A Bell Buckle man is charged with stealing prescription drugs and $90 from a purse at a Shelbyville apartment.
Police were called shortly after sunrise Saturday to a Belmont Avenue complex to assist an ambulance crew treating Berry Chase Bennett, 24, Coop Road, who a caller said had overdosed.
Bennett denied taking the items, police said. He is charged with two counts of theft of property and was released on $5,000 bond.
A man clad only in underwear and a Dallas Cowboys blanket was charged with burglary after allegedly stealing the blanket from a mini-barn outside an East Depot Street home Sunday.
Merle Cox, 49, Christiana, was confused about his surroundings while allegedly ransacking the barn and attempting to enter the home, police said. Cox was also charged with public intoxication. The home's occupant told police he didn't know Cox.
Wet clothing containing Cox's wallet and identification was found in the mini-barn by police.
Cox was checked at Heritage Medical Center before being taken to Bedford County Jail, where he is being held on $11,000 bond.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Bobby Chad Bailey, 21, Petersburg; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $1,000 bond
* Timothy Lee Bates, 49, Petersburg; DUI; released, $1,500 bond
* Berry Chase Bennett, 24, Coop Road, Bell Buckle; theft of property (two counts); released, $5,000 bond
* Julia Faye Bogle, 48, Petersburg; theft of property; held, $2,500 bond
* Merle Eugene Cox, 43, Christiana; burglary, public intoxication; held, $11,000 bond
* Jeffrey Allen Edwards, 25, Woodbury; DUI, driving on revoked/suspended license, speeding, financial responsibility; released, $6,000 bond
* Adrian Palia Hernandez, 20, Belmont Avenue; public intoxication, drinking age law; released, $2,000 bond
* Robert Leeonta Hiles, 33, Carney Street; manufacturing/delivering/selling controlled substance, possession of schedule II drug; released, $20,000 bond
* Richard Jay Hill, 36, Tyne Road; possession of schedule II drug, simple possession, manufacturing/delivering/selling controlled substance; released, $31,500 bond
* Paul Aaron Keith, 22, Highway 64 West; contributing to the delinquency of a minor, disorderly conduct, public intoxication; released, $2,500 bond
* Timothy Warner Keith, 20, Highway 64 West; DUI, driving on revoked/suspended license, reckless driving, drinking age law, financial responsibility; released, $3,500 bond
* Tracy Lemmon Layne, 28, Chapel Hill; DUI, implied consent, speeding, open container; released, $1,500 bond
* Matthew Timothy Mann, 35, Union Ridge Road; DUI, simple possession, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $5,000 bond
* Sherry Diana Martin, 54, Riverview Drive; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Michael Lee Mason, 31, Kingree Road; DUI, implied consent; released, $1,500 bond
* Jerry Wayne Neal, 50, Colonial Avenue; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Blake Dale Opry, 26, Beech Grove; violation of probation; held, no bond
* Dean Edward Perry, 43, White Street; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Carl Russell Pigg, 27, Red Oak Court; disorderly conduct; released, $500 bond
* Amber Marie Prior, 28, Tyne Road; manufacturing/delivering/selling controlled substance, possession of schedule VI drug; released, $11,500 bond
* Joshua James Pugh, 23, Unionville-Deason Road; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
* Christian Tanner Quinn, 18, Murfreesboro; failure to appear; held, $2,500 bond
* Manuel Jonael Quinonez, 21, Cedar River Road; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Abigail Marie Roop, 24, Chapel Hill; identity theft, forgery; held, $17,500 bond
* Michelle Louise Silva, 35, West Lane Street; driving on revoked/suspended license, DUI; released, $4,000 bond
* Leoncio Rangel Uribe, 34, Bridlewood Drive; DUI, no driver's license/exhibited on demand, registration law, financial responsibility; released, $1,750 bond
* Howard Lee Yerkey, 49, La Vergne; violation of probation; held, no bond