Three Tullahoma men were indicted by the Bedford County grand jury Monday on charges related to a break-in where thousands of dollars worth of tools were allegedly stolen.
Richard David Allen, 22, Justin Trey Burnette, 23, and Matthew Robert Olejniczak, 23, were all indicted for burglary and theft over $10,000.
The trio have been charged in connection with a series of break-ins at a shop building on U.S. 41A South that resulted in over $20,000 worth of property being taken.
Detective Brian Farris of the Bedford County Sheriff's Department said in September that authorities had recovered a substantial amount of the items taken.
The detective stated that the suspects allegedly went to the shop over a series of four nights, taking a few items, but on the third night, they took much of the tools and equipment and put them in a pile in the middle of the shop floor, loading everything onto a truck the final night and taking it.
Among the many items stolen were a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, a large Matco toolbox with tools, welding equipment, stereo equipment, a $3,500 steam cleaner as well as another pressure washer, and a long list of power tools and tool sets with a total value of over $20,000.
Farris said a break in the case came when the motorcycle was discovered wrecked in Tullahoma several days after it was taken, and officials conducted their investigation in that town.
Michael Dylan Troupe, 25, of Tullahoma, who was identified by investigators as a fourth suspect in the break-ins, was not indicted on Monday.
Indictments against three other defendant in unrelated cases were not heard by the grand jury and those cases will be presented again when they meet for the last time of the year on Dec. 6.
Others indicted on Monday were:
* Loyd Kent Curtis, Jr., 26, attempted aggravated burglary, burglary, theft under $500, forgery (six counts), possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Christopher Glenn Dugger, 48, sale of a schedule III drug, delivery of a schedule III drug.
* Justin Dewayne Gentry, 19, aggravated burglary (two counts), theft over $1,000.
* Justin Dean Goode, 30, aggravated assault.
* Jason Clifford Grantham, 32, habitual traffic offender.
* Douglas Ray Jones, 30, promotion of meth manufacture, theft under $500.
* Justin Dwayne Pickle, 25, aggravated robbery, aggravated assault, felon in possession of a firearm.
* Micheal Wayne Schneider, 21, aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, theft over $1,000.
* George Walter White, 41, habitual traffic offender (two counts), evading arrest.
* Joshua Lee Woodall, 34, statutory rape.