The driver of a truck stopped for reckless driving Friday night possessed marijuana, Shelbyville police said.
Paul Michael Leftrick, 60, of Lebanon had two marijuana cigarettes in a bottle within a pocket, officer Gregg Loyd's report said.
Leftrick was weaving in and out of traffic and into the opposite lane in front of oncoming vehicles, Loyd said. He was charged with DUI and possession of a schedule VI drug and released on $3,000 bond.
Seven guns were stolen from an Oak Street home while their owner was at a hospital with his wife between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Sunday, police said.
A sliding glass back door was pushed in and off its tracks to gain entry, according to the report.
Other thefts reported to Shelbyville police:
* A debit card in a wallet stolen Nov. 19 from a Deery Street home was later used in the Lebanon area, the victim told police Friday.
* A 1995 Pontiac was reported stolen from a South Cannon Boulevard home between Nov. 19-24.
The owner said she was unsure when the car had been taken but a neighbor saw it being taken away by a red tow truck.
* Two Weedeaters and a chain saw, air blower and compressor were taken from a mini-barn at a Whitthorne Street residence Friday.
The following were arrested since Thursday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Evins Lopez Akins, 37, Noblitt Street; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Charles Kendell Bellenfant, 47, Division Street, Normandy; aggravated domestic assault; released, $5,000 bond
* Jeffrey Donnell Brown, 43, Lewisburg; driving on suspended license, speeding; held, $250 bond
* Joshua Nathan Brown, 22, U.S. 41A North; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Trina Sue Brown, 34, Warners Bridge Road; aggravated domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Bobbie Lee Cargile, 19, Manchester; drinking age law; released, $1,000 bond
* James Kristofer Crawford, 27, Smyrna; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $1,500 bond
* Renee Lynn Eastridge, 28, Central Avenue; disorderly conduct; held, $250 bond
* Ramon Luis Fagoty, 32, Oakdale Street; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Michele Corrin Franklin, 40, Warners Bridge Road; aggravated burglary, theft of property under $500; released, $6,000 bond
* Nicholas Matthew Howard, 23, Murfreesboro; burglary (three counts), theft of property (three counts); held, $12,000 bond
* Jim Clyde Leatherwood, 54, Dunnaway Street; DUI, leaving scene of accident, implied consent; held, $3,500 bond
* Paul Michael Leftrick, 60, Lebanon; DUI, simple possession of schedule VI drug; released, $3,000 bond
* Chelsea Lanae Moon, 20, U.S. 41A North; drinking age law; released, $1,000 bond
* Michael Patrick Neese, 22, Madison Street; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $1,500 bond
* Sebastian Martin Nicolas, 37, Tanner Circle; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Francisco Lorenzo Sebastian, 21, Carney Street; no driver's license/exhibited on demand, DUI; released, $2,000 bond
* Nicholas Wayne Sebring, 18, Beech Grove; drinking age law; released, $1,000 bond
* Wayne Shelton Jr., 30, Mullins Chapel Road; domestic assault, aggravated assault, violation of parole; held, $15,000 bond
* Kathryn Lorraine Smith, 19, Springfield; drinking age law; released, $1,000 bond