Money was stolen from a soft drink vending machine at Dollar General Market, North Main Street, a delivery driver told police Friday.
A door was pried, police said.
Also reported to Shelbyville police:
* Five sheets of metal were removed fron an outbuilding at a Wheeler Street residence within mid-February and Friday, police said.
The owner said screws were removed with a screwdriver or by being pried. Each sheet was worth $50.
* A bicycle was stolen Sunday from near the entrance to Magnolia Village Apartments, Landers Street, police were told.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* William Lee Beal, 39, North Linda Drive; domestic assault; released, $1,500 bond
* Gary Allen Beasley, 27, Barksdale Lane; driving on revoked/suspended license (second offense); released, $2,000 bond
* Kimberly Dawn Corbin, 35, Wilson Street; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Ronnie Jean Corbin, 45, Wilson Street; domestic assault; released, $1,500 bond
* Amber Michelle Dean, 22, Center Street; violation of parole; held, no bond
* Charlene Renee Dodson, 38, Green Lane; child abuse/neglect/endangerment (two counts); released, $5,000 bond
* Jamie Lynn Dyer, 24, Longview Road; failure to appear; held, $500 bond
* Bobby Dwayne Elkins, 45, Wheeler Street; theft of property; released, $1,000 bond
* Marty Keith Farrar, 36, Christiana; driving on revoked license (third offense); released, $500 bond
* Alfredo Maldonado Fierro, 41, Horse Mountain Road; leaving scene of accident, financial responsibility; released, $1,000 bond
* Oscar Parra Gracidas, 30, North Main Street; custodial interference; held, no bond
* Juan Manuel Guerra, 27, Murfreesboro; habitual motor vehicle offender; released, $5,000 bond
* Hugo Solis Gutierrez, 28, Cliffside Drive; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Stephen Brent Harris, 43, Enden Avenue; public intoxication, criminal trespassing; released, $1,500 bond
* Ashley Nicole Mahaffey, 22, Green Lane; violation of probation, violation of order of protection; held, $2,500 bond
* Leroy Marshall, 49, White Street; DUI, possession of schedule VI drug, driving on revoked license; held, no bond
* Kristy Rebecca Nelson, 25, Landers Street; (Friday) disorderly conduct; released, $1,000 bond; (Sunday) filing false report; released, $2,500 bond
* Crystal Diana Ray, 21, Anthony Lane; criminal trespassing; released, $500 bond
* Mitchell Anthony Smith, 51, Lane Parkway; public intoxication, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; held, $1,500 bond
* Kareem Antonio Tucker, 32 Chunn Lane; possession of schedule II drug; released, $7,500 bond