Two home burglaries were reported in Shelbyville over the weekend, according to Shelbyville Police Department reports.
* A purse containing money was stolen from a Riverview Drive home between 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday.
A side door, which had been locked, was open when the resident returned, police were told. The resident said a similar incident occurred a week earlier with dogs let out but nothing taken.
* A television set, XBox and Wii game systems and 20 DVDs were among items stolen from a Thompson Street apartment early Monday, police said.
* A sign reading "God created everything, please respect his creation and each other" wasn't respected when it was stolen from a tree on Bill Russell Road overnight Saturday, the Bedford County Sheriff's Department said.
* A black 2001 Suzuki SX7 motorcycle was stolen from the garage of a Haskins Chapel Road home between Monday and Saturday of last week, according to the BCSD.
A nearby resident said he heard dogs barking about 9:30 p.m. Friday. No marks were visible in dirt or dust in the garage floor.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Lyndon James Biegas, 20, Jordan Avenue; drinking age law; released, $250 bond
* Michael Keith Dennis, 21, Davis Street; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Erin Marie Edgemon, 30, Bell Buckle; theft of property, evading arrest; released, $2,500 bond
* Marcelino Lopez Gonzalez, 39, Pickle Street; DUI; held, $2,000 bond
* Christine Henson Guerro, 41, King Arthur Court; criminal attempt; released, $5,000 bond
* Kyle Steven Guess, 18, Warners Bridge Road; driving on revoked/suspended license, light law; released, $250 bond
* Donnie Earl Hancock, 34, Lewisburg; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Christina Ann Honey, 29, Belmont Avenue; domestic assault; released, $500 bond
* Whitney Denise Johnson, 22, South Thompson Street; violation of probation; released, $4,500 bond
* Charlie Robert King, 22, Purdy Court; public intoxication, domestic assault, vandalism; held, $5,000 bond
* Jonathan David Kriete, 18, Shelbyville Mills Road; theft of property; released, $5,000 bond
* Carlos William Lugo, 47, Barksdale Lane; DUI (second offense), driving on revoked/suspended license, implied consent, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; held, no bond
* Patricia Schiller Miller, 41, Rockwood Drive; violation of probation; released, $1,500 bond
* Charles Kenneth Moore, 42, Moody Street; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Billy Wayne Norris, 49, Bethlehem Church Road; theft of property; released, $250 bond
* Miguel Lopez Ortiz, 36, Barksdale Lane; no driver's license/exhibited on demand; released, $500 bond
* Aaron Lee Pigg, 31, Chestnut Drive; violation of parole, domestic assault; held, no bond
* Hector Cobarrubia Rillo, 41, Old Unionville Road; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, no bond
* Bobby James Robertson, 67, Sims Road; aggravated assault; released, $10,000 bond
* Lisa Sue Robinson, 42, Lewisburg; theft of property; released, $500 bond
* Thomas Alvernon Robinson, 31, Lewisburg; theft of property; released, $500 bond
* Michael Scott Shipley, 33, Tanner Circle; theft of property; summons delivered
* Kimberly Dawn Taylor, 30, Tullahoma; driving on suspended license; released, $1,000 bond
* Terry Taylor Thomas, 40, Fairfield Glade; theft of property, evading arrest; released, $5,000 bond
* Bradley Mitchell West, 24, Fay Creek Road; capias for failure to appear; held, no bond
* Kimberly Frances Whelchel, 46, Collier Avenue; domestic assault; held, $3,500 bond