(T-G Photo by Brian Mosely)
Andrew Keith Johnston, 18, was arraigned Monday before Circuit Court Judge Robert Crigler on the charges, and is set to appear again on May 16.
Johnston was accused last October of abusing 1-month-old William Johnston after emergency personnel were called to a residence on Normandy Road on Oct. 15, 2010.
Bedford County emergency personnel took the boy to Harton Regional Medical Center in Tullahoma, and a supervisor there stated that the infant had severe head injuries.
The Johnston baby died Oct. 22 after doctors at Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville removed him from life support.
Testimony from Bedford County Sheriff's Department Detective Capt. Becky Hord earlier this year stated that Johnston gave a written statement in which he confessed to injuring the baby.
Also indicted by the grand jury on Monday:
* Mitchell Murphy Allen, 28, promotion of methamphetamine manufacture, simple possession of schedule II, possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Doran Cecil Anderson, 39, possession of schedule II for resale (two counts), possession of schedule II for delivery (two counts), conspiracy to sell and deliver schedule II.
* Heather Nicole Begley, 25, statutory rape (three counts).
* Ernest Nathiel Bowens, 48, sale of schedule II (four counts), delivery of schedule II (four counts), possession of schedule II for resale, possession of schedule II for delivery.
* Bernardo Migeul Liborio, 34, sale of schedule II (three counts), delivery of schedule II (three counts).
* Louis Madru, Jr., 53, burglary, theft over $1,000.
* Amber Anne Raines, 31, filing false report (two counts).
* Tionta Tisheba Ridley, 33, violation of sexual offender registry (three counts).
* Thomas Jason Sanders, 32, counterfeit controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia.