All traffic lanes leading from the Celebration grounds will be outbound only for 30 minutes following the end of the last show class.
The following rules apply to traffic exiting the Celebration grounds:
* A gate outbound on Celebration Drive will be for left turns only or to go straight; no right turns will be allowed onto Whitthorne Street.
* Celebration Drive onto Madison Street will be left turns only or straight; no right turns will be allowed going north towards North Main Street.
* Calhoun Street will be closed at Whitthorne Street.
* Whitthorne Street outbound at Madison Street will be left turn only or straight with no right turns.
* From C gate straight down on Jessup Street (the brick entrance to the Celebration) will be right turn only, with Calhoun closed at C gate.
* From D gate on Evans outbound to Madison, right turns only will be allowed on Madison Street and no right turn onto Evans Street.
* E gate on Evans outbound at Greenwood Avenue will be straight onto Greenwood Avenue or right turns only, with no left turn on Evans.
* F gate on Evans outbound at Bird Street will be only straight onto Bird Street or right turns only with no left turn onto Evans.
* From Evans Street, vehicles can go straight, left or right onto Gowen Drive, Mead Drive or Blue Ribbon Parkway; can not turn onto Evans Street from those roads.
Celebration announcer Bobby Sands announced Thursday night that a new plan would be in place and cautioned visitors that they might be asked to turn in unexpected directions. Drivers should follow the guidance of uniformed officers about which direction to turn.