Three persons were charged after an unsuccessful attempt to enter West Lane Market early Tuesday, police said.
Andrew Phillip Marshall, 18, and Phillip Norman Marshall, 29, both of Himesville Road, and Robert Andrew Slaughter, 23, Highway 82 South, were taken into custody.
A Flambeau case containing Browning compound bow, six arrows and a Browning quiver, which were stolen from a nearby horse barn, were found in their car when it was stopped by officers moments later.
Police went to the store after a neighborhood resident heard "a pounding noise" and saw a man hitting a plywood-covered window with what appeared to be a sledgehammer. That witness later identified him as Andrew Marshall, police said.
Andrew Marshall is being held on $100,000 bond and Slaughter on $250,000 bond, while Phillip Norman Marshall posted $5,000 bond, police said.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Wendy Roxann Adcock, 34, South Cannon Boulevard; driving on revoked license (fifth offense), financial responsibility, seat belt law; released, $5,000 bond
* Paul Raymond Buckland Sr., 32, Antioch; failure to appear; held, no bond
* Leonard Boon Casteel, 37, Lewisburg; failure to appear; held, no bond
* Coby Allen Davis, 20, Frank Martin Road; violation of parole; held, no bond
* Miranda Brooke Davis, 30, McDale Lane; check law (nine counts); released, $1,000 bond
* Andrew Lee Fuentes, 23, Germantown Road; domestic assault; released, $3,000 bond
* Christy Fay Grisham, 37, Maple Street; public intoxication, domestic assault; held, $2,250 bond
* Andrew Phillip Marshall, 18, Himesville Road; burglary (three counts), theft of property (two counts), burglary-conspiracy; held, $100,000 bond
* Phillip Norman Marshall, 29, Himesville Road; burglary-consipracy, attempted burglary; released, $5,000 bond
* Mark Charles Peary, 46, Bryant Road; check law; released, $250 bond
* Robert Andrew Slaughter, 23, Highway 82 South; attempted burglary, burglary-conspiracy; held, $250,000 bond
* James Edward Stewart, 38, Dover Street; public intoxication; released, $250 bond
* William Arthur WIlhoite, 35, Shelbyville Mills Road; domestic assault; released on recognizance
* Philip Ray Wright Jr., 36, Fairview Avenue; DUI, no driver's license/exhibited on demand; held, $3,000 bond
* David Paul Zwarton, 31, Industrial Parkway; theft of property over $1,000; released, $500 bondThree charged in