It took less than 45 minutes for a flat-screen television, DVD player, XBox 360 with two controllers and more than $700 worth of games, a laptop computer, iPad, iPod Touch and jewlery to be stolen from a Shelbyville home Wednesday morning.
The victim was away between 10-10:43 a.m., she told police.
Detectives said they don't think the incident is related to a series of auto burglaries Tuesday night a few blocks away on North Main Street.
The license plate was stolen from a motorcycle Tuesday at the state driver's license office on Railroad Avenue.
The following were arrested since Tuesday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* James Edward Claybourne, 62, Morton Street; driving on suspended license; released on recognizance
* John Edward Driver Jr., 30, Kingston Corner Road; simple possession of schedule VI drug; released, $1,500 bond
* Christopher Lee Hall, 32, Normandy Road; aggravated statutory rape, solicitation of a minor, indecent exposure/sending obscene material; held, $22,500 bond
* Nathan Paul Miller, 21, U.S. 41A North; driving on suspended license, speeding; released, $500 bond
* Ross Robert Peterson, 23, Highway 82; DUI, driving on revoked/suspended license, registration law, failure to maintain lane; held, $3,500 bond
* Aaron Michael Sharp, 38, Columbia; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* John Lee Smith, 35, Longview Road; simple possession of schedule VI drug, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $1,000 bond
* Stephen Bruce Smith, 44, Kingston Corner Road; possession of schedule III drug to distribute; released, $2,500 bond
* Noe Jose-Miguel Tomas, 41, Riverview Drive; driving on revoked license, failure to yield, financial responsibility; released, $1,000 bond