An undetermined number of pills were taken from a Shelbyville drug store around sunrise Sunday.
The burglary alarm at McGee's Prescription Shop, Union Street, sounded at 6:08 a.m., Detective Sgt. Brian Crews of the Shelbyville Police Department said.
"They went in and popped the lock and left with quite a bit of pills," including hydrocodone, Crews said.
"You can't see much" on video from the store, Crews said. "They were dressed in all black. All we could see is one of them was a white male."
Two Coffee County residents have been charged with attempting to pass forged prescriptions at another drug store over the weekend.
Lisa Michelle Roberts, 35, of Beech Grove and Buddy Ray Baker, 34, of Tullahoma were arrested late Saturday afternoon after leaving Walgreens, North Main Street, police said. Similar transactions were attempted at CVS Drugs, Madison Street, on Friday and at several pharmacies in Tullahoma over the past week, Crews' report said.
A woman allegedly called in a prescription for Lortab using the name of a Tullahoma physician and the pharmacist became suspicious and notified police.
Officers were observing the parking lot when a van containing Roberts and Baker arrived at approximately 5:30 p.m. Roberts drove to the drive-through window, then around Crews, who was attempting to block the exit, and to the parking lot of Edgemont Baptist Church where she was stopped by other officers.
Baker had gotten out of the van and entered the store, where he was arrested by Sgt. James Wilkerson. A bag containing repackaged Lortab and alprazolam pills was in Baker's clothing, Crews said.
Two counts of fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance and one count each of criminal conspiracy and possession of schedule II and schedule IV drugs for delivery or resale were filed against Baker, who is being held at Bedford County Jail on $35,000 bond.
Roberts was charged with two counts of fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance and one count of criminal conspiracy. She is being held on $11,250 bond.
* A bag of Bugles chips was left behind by whoever took an air compressor, kerosene heater, paint spray rigs and $38 cash from Wholesale Paint and Supply, Hickory Drive, overnight Friday.
Glass was removed from a window to gain entry, police said.
* Two television sets, a RCA surround sound system, Playstation 2 system, Dish Network box, two cell phones, clothing and jewelry were stolen from a Fairway Green Drive home during the day Saturday.
A door was kicked to gain entry, police said.
* The resident of an duplex adjoining one which burned in late December said a laptop computer, five containers of carpet freshener and two containers of fabric softener were taken by someone who entered through an open window between Dec. 31 and last Wednesday.
The victim told police the Shelbyville Fire Department had told her to leave the window open to allow smoke to escape.
* Several DVDs were stolen from a home on Shoma Drive between Wednesday and Friday of last week.
Marijuana was discovered in a car stopped on Madison Street due to a non-working headlight early Friday night.
Officer Tracey Nelson said she smelled a strong marijuana odor from the car and driver Marshall Ethan Cooper, 21, of Tullahoma was "shaking and was very nervous."
Drug dog Rena alerted to an odor from the outside of the vehicle, jumped through a window and alerted to the driver's side door, Nelson said.
Bags containing 13.77 grams of marijuana, $308, a grinder and a glass pipe were confiscated by police.
Cooper was charged with possession of a schedule VI drug for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of the vehicle light law and posted $2,000 bond.
The following were arrested since Thursday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Buddy Ray Baker, 34, Tullahoma; criminal conspiracy, fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance (two counts), possession of schedule II drug for delivery/resale, possession of schedule IV drug for delivery/resale; held, $35,000 bond
* Lawrence John Bates, 50, Evans Street; violation of sex offender registry, check law (two counts); released, $6,000 bond
* Jessica Lynn Beard, 23, Chapel Hill; theft involving merchandise, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, criminal conspiracy; released, $2,000 bond
* Adam Liopoldo Bravo, 23, Fairway Green Drive; public intoxication, disorderly conduct; held, $3,000 bond
* Becky Nell Burton, 53, Madison Street; violation of probation, check law; released, $2,500 bond
* Christabal Acuna Cardena, 20, Bird Street; public intoxication; held, $500 bond
* Marshall Ethan Cooper, 21, Tullahoma; possession of schedule VI drug for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia, vehicle light law; released, $3,000 bond
* William Thomas Davis III, 24, Fairfield Road; domestic assault; held, $2,500 bond
* Gary Allen Delffs, 40, Highway 64 East; check law (two counts); released, $1,000 bond
* Jonathan Dewayne Doggett, 25, Chapel Hill; theft of property-shoplifting, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, criminal conspiracy; released, $2,500 bond
* Phillip Benton Ferrell, 24, Union Ridge Road; DUI, running red light/stop sign (two counts), financial responsibility, vehicle light law; released, $1,500 bond
* Kyle Devin Fults, 24, Tullahoma; theft of property (three counts); released, $3,000 bond
* Ashley Nicole Georges, 28, Ardmore, Ala.; forgery, theft of property; released, $3,000 bond
* Sherry Lyn Giacomo, 35, Cornersville; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Geneva Lenora Haley, 61, Baker Street; violation of probation; held, no bond
* Homer Ibian Haever, 33, Central Avenue; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
* Doris Evette Harris, 49, Choctaw Circle; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Larissa Lee Jordan, 34, Jonathan Court; capias-failure to appear; held, no bond
* Wayne Ellis Kassow, 30, Jamestown; domestic assault, public intoxication; released, $3,500 bond
* Juan Francisco Lanacio, 24, Tanner Circle; public intoxication; held, $1,000 bond
* Lawrence Amual Merlo, 60, Burt Street; DUI, driving on revoked/suspended license, financial responsibility, registration law, light law; released, $2,500 bond
* Gregory Vincent Mirelez, 46, Earnhart Street; DUI (third offense), driving on revoked/suspended license, bondsman surrender; released, $17,500 bond
* Ross Robert Peterson, 23, Highway 82; DUI, driving without a license, registration law, failure to maintain lane; released, $3,500 bond
* William Chadwick Reccord, 28, Landers Street; violation of sex offender registry; released, $10,000 bond
* Fernando Reyes, 38, Ritch Lane; driving on suspended license; held, $500 bond
* Lisa Michelle Roberts, 35, Beech Grove; fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance (two counts), criminal conspiracy, bondsman surrender; held, $11,250 bond
* Charles Ray Sewell, 38, Hopkins Bridge Road; DUI; released, $1,500 bond
* Richard Chadwick Shelton, 33, Manchester; promotion of meth manufacture; released, $5,000 bond
* Aaron Michael Sharp, 38, Columbia; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Richard Todd Street, 42, Cedar Grove Street; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Jeff Lee Summers, 24, Murfreesboro; violation of probation; held, no bond
* Oscar Torres, 20, Lewisburg; contributing to the delinquency of a minor, driving on revoked/suspended license, possession of a weapon; released, $4,500 bond
* Crystal Dawn Van Winkle, 36, Murfreesboro; vandalism; summons delivered
* Nina Elizabeth Vits, 30, Cedar Grove Road; public intoxication; released, $2,500 bond
* Tony Dewayne Williams, 19, King Arthur Court; driving on suspended license; released on recognizance
* Phillip Ray Wright, 36, Moody Street; violation of parole; held, no bond listed