Two persons said they were assaulted outside their Shelbyville homes within the past two days.
A resident of Canterway Apartments, Madison Street, told police he was attacked by three men Tuesday as he walked from the street toward the complex.
Three men jumped from a blue Dodge truck by the mailboxes and one punched him in the face, knocking him down, while the other two kicked him. Detailed descriptions of the men were not given.
A Couch Lane resident said a man came from behind and struck him with an object thought to be a baseball bat as he walked to his mailbox around 11 p.m. Wednesday.
The man said he covered his wallet with one hand as the attacker struck him several more times.
His attacker was described as black, standing approximately 6 feet tall and weighing approximately 130-150 pounds.
The victim said when he began screaming the assailant ran away.
Money was not taken in either case, police reports indicated.
The following were arrested since Tuesday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Joseph Wayne Anderson, 23, Landers Street; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Terry Lee Baucom Jr., 25, Murfreesboro; released, $2,500 bond
* Jeanne Louise Bee, 21, Sims Road; theft of property; released, $1,000 bond
* Elizabeth Burns Brock, 36, Lewisburg; theft involving merchandise; released, $250 bond
* Joseph Daniel Brock, 31, Lewisburg; theft involving merchandise; released, $250 bond
* Chemeeka Renee Carr, 23, Landers Street; driving on suspended license; held, $250 bond
* Joseph Dee Ferrell, 34, Hawthorne Hill Road; driving on revoked/suspended license (third offense); released, $3,000 bond
* Diego Francisco Gaspar, 26, Bridlewood Drive; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Jessica Rachel Gilchriest, 24, New Herman Road; simple possession of schedule III drug; released, $1,500 bond
* William Vance Keith Jr., 56, Germantown Road; public intoxication; held, $250 bond
* Shawntell Lamar Monce, 21, Maplewood Drive; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $250 bond
* Wendy Morris, 46, New Herman Road; possession of legend drug, possession of schedule VI drug, possession of schedule III drug; held, $5,000 bond
* Ricky Earl Robertson, 47, Fairfield Pike; DUI (fourth offense), driving on revoked/suspended license, evading arrest by motor vehicle, domestic assault; released, $11,000 bond
* Brandi Lynn Sage, 21, Barksdale Lane; simple possession of schedule VI drug, theft of property under $500; released, $4,000 bond
* Maricela Salgado, 35, West Jackson Street; no driver's license; released, $500 bond
* Kevin Lynn Sargent, 47, Longview Road; theft of property; released, $500 bond
* Tonya Sue Suddath, 43, New Herman Road; manfacturing/delivering/selling schedule III controlled substance; released, $2,000 bond
* Lincoln Eugene Webb, 41, Highway 64 West; failure to appear; held, no bond