A Tullahoma man has been charged with taking a box of children's clothing from the loading dock at the Goodwill store, Lane Parkway, early Wednesday.
Officer Chris Vest said he saw John Henry Shears, 24, drive to the dock, get out of his vehicle and place the box in the back seat.
Shears admitted the theft when questioned, Vest said. He was charged with theft of property and criminal trespassing and was released on $3,000 bond.
* A bag containing a man's divorce papers, case and attorney's notes and three notebooks containing alleged threats against him by his ex-wife's father was taken from a locked truck on Depot Street late Wednesday afternoon, police were told.
The owner said he suspected his ex-wife had keys to his truck.
Also investigated by police:
* A television set was stolen from a Fairground Heights home Wednesday.
* Bicycles were stolen from the front porch and back yard of a Fairview Avenue residence sometime after 1 a.m. Wednesday.
The following were charged since Monday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Francisco Acosta, 41, Lipscomb Street; violation of order of protection, public intoxication; held, $15,500 bond
* Rhonda Maybell Caldwell, 27, Green Lane; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Fortino Cardenas, 20, Dow Drive; drinking age law, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, violation of probation; held, $2,000 bond
* Terry Arlan Evans, 46, Bell Buckle; DUI; released, $1,500 bond
* Billy Joe Farrar, 19, Greenwood Avenue; disorderly conduct; released, $1,000 bond
* Tony Paul Farrar, 26, Courtland Drive; disorderly conduct; released, $1,000 bond
* David Galicia-Hernandez, 25, Ranchero Drive; theft of property under $500, false imprisonment, domestic assault; held, $16,500 bond
* Amy Shantel Harrell, 30, Roundup, Mont.; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond l Casey Dewayne Henley, 33, Winchester; DUI, driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $3,000 bond
* Alejandro H. Hernandez, 28, Sims Road; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Jacob Lee Hill, 21, McMinnville; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond; held, $2,500 bond
* John Everett Huffman II, 19, East Parkway; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $500 bond
* Robert Scott Huskey, 35, Tullahoma; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* David Wayne Johnson Jr., 28, La Vergne; especially aggravated kidnapping, aggravated rape; held, $500,000
* John Kinnard Johnson, 52, Lamb Road; DUI (third offense), possession of schedule VI drug, possession of schedule II drug, open container; released, $9,000 bond
* Mary Ann Johnson, 55, La Vergne; accessory after the fact; released, $50,000 bond
* Sheila Ann Johnson, 22, La Vergne; accessory after the fact; released, $50,000 bond
* Phillip Allen Jones, 60, Rattlensake Lodge Road; filing false report, tampering with or fabricating evidence; released, $500 bond
* Linda May Lee, 53, Landers Street; aggravated domestic assault; released, no bond
* Vincent James Montalvo, 28, Whispering Oaks Drive; disorderly conduct; released, $9,000 bond
* Larry Neal Nichols Jr., 28, Landers Street; DUI, possession of legend drug, reckless endangerment (two counts); held, $7,000 bond
* Josh Charles Payne, 26, Magnolia Village; driving on suspended license (fourth offense), financial responsibility; held, $3,000 bond
* William Zack Raulerson, 20, Moody Street; public intoxication, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, drinking age law; released, $750 bond
* Danny Charles Sanders, 57, White Road; driving on revoked license (sixth offense); released, $5,000 bond
* Nicholas Wayne Schodeberg, 22, Tullahoma; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* John Henry Shears, 24, Tullahoma; theft of property, criminal trespassing; released, $3,000 bond
* Michael Shannon Spain, 41, Gordon Road; DUI (second offense), driving on revoked license (third offense), open container; held, $6,000 bond
* Tasha Leasha Trice, 32, Birch Street; assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Charles Robert Vanliew, 22, East Parkway; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $500 bond
* Kevin Leonard Wolfe, 58, Lewisburg; DUI, open container; released, $2,000 bond