More than $18,000 worth of jewelry was stolen from a Sundance Street home between June 30 and Thursday, police were told.
A 14-karat gold ring with seven rows of diamonds, valued at $10,000, is among items missing.
Two persons had been staying at the residence while the owner was on vacation, police were told.
* A deadbolt lock isn't stopping thieves from entering a Purdy Court residence, police were told Friday.
The victim said non-narcotic medication, a digital camcorder and Apple iPod were stolen over the past few weeks. She told an officer that every time she leaves for a few hours she deadbolts the lock and when she returns the door is still locked but items are missing.
* Two men distracted a clerk while three others stole a portable generator Thursday at Where Dreams Begin and Never End, a flea market on Lane Parkway.
* A new Craftsman high-wheel push mower on display in front of Sears, Madison Street, was stolen before the store closed for the night Thursday, police were told.
* A flat-screen television, tattoo gun and 35 Marvel comic books were taken from a North Main Street home between 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
A window was pushed in to gain entry, police said.
* A 65-inch television was stolen and an unfamiliar shovel left behind at an Apache Place residence between Tuesday and Sunday.
Damage indicated entry had been made by forcing a side door.
* A 16-foot trailer stolen two weeks ago in Marshall County was recovered Friday after a man sold it to a Shelbyville auto dealership on Monday.
The trailer was turned over to owner Derrick Holbert after he told the dealership's owner that it was stolen and police confirmed a theft report had been filed.
* Another trailer was stolen early Saturday from Tractor Supply Co., North Main Street.
Gouge marks indicated the flatbed trailer had been pulled across the parking lot, officer Chris Vest's report said.
An employee of Trott Group, U.S. 231 North at Deason, said a man who had come to their shop asking for tools including bolt cutters and a hammer returned at 1:30 a.m. pulling what appeared to be a new trailer bearing a TSC price sticker.
The man was described as white, heavy-set with brown hair and driving an older brown and gray Dodge extended cab pickup truck.
A burnt cloth hanging from the gas intake port and burns on the body nearby indicated an attempt to set afire a vehicle owned by the Bedford County Department of Education, Madison Street, on fire overnight Thursday, police said.
The car was parked behind the building.
A Lidocaine patch was found in an SUV driven by Dakotah Phillips, 20, of Smyrna after he was seen trying to drive through the grassy area between the Chamber of Commerce and Shelbyville Fire Department headquarters early Saturday.
Phillips was charged with possession of a legend drug, DUI, and contributing to the delinquency of a minor after a traffic stop on Sycamore Drive following several miles of observation by officer Jerry Lawrence. Justin Ford, 19, of La Vergne, a passenger, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and a 17-year-old girl in the SUV was released to her parents, police said.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* William Joseph Apostol, 35, Bryant Road; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Teresa Marie Bonifant, 45, Cates Street; public intoxication; released, $250 bond
* Jessica Jo Lynn Brasher, 25, Knights Campground Road; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $500 bond
* Adam Liopoldo Bravo, 23, Jennifer Circle; public intoxication, resist stop/frisk/halt/search, disorderly conduct; released, $1,500 bond
* Lyle Blaze Bryson, 47, Center Street, Normandy; DUI (fifth offense), driving on revoked license (third offense), possession of schedule IV drug, possession of schedule VI drug (two counts); released, $37,000 bond
* Megan Elizabeth Buckels, 18, Baytown, Texas; drinking age law; summons delivered
* Justin Dale Campbell, 27, Main Street, Wartrace; public intoxication, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; released, $1,000 bond
* Michael Tyrone Crawley, 24, Barksdale Lane; domestic assault; released, $1,500 bond
* William Alexander Cummings, 23, Haskins Chapel Road; DUI; released, $500 bond
* Francisco Domingo, 24, Tanner Circle; DUI (second offense), driving on suspended license, criminal impersonation, evading arrest; held, $400,000 bond
* Markie Elizabeth Duvall, 20, Elizabeth Street; drinking age law; summons delivered
* Justin Lamar Ford, 19, La Vergne; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $500 bond
* Walter E, Gamboa-Perez, 20, Apache Trail; driving on suspended license; released, $250 bond
* Manuel Ortega Garcia, 19, Madison Street; drinking age law; summons delivered
* Kayla Marie George, 21, Gant Road; DUI; released, $2,500 bond
* Camilo Guevara-Garcia, 28, Warren Circle; domestic assault (two counts); released, $10,000 bond
* Jeremy Wayne Harrell, 30, Barksdale Lane; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Vendor Savoy Ingram, 53, Cates Street; public intoxication; released, $250 bond
* Amber Michelle Jeansonne, 18, Green Lane; drinking age law, contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $250 bond
* Elizabeth Lea Jefferies, 18, Woodland Drive; drinking age law; summons delivered
* Jose Jimines, 27, Hendon Memorial Road; public intoxication, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; released, $1,000 bond
* Anthony Damar Johnson, 25, Maplewood Drive; domestic assault; released, $1,000 bond
* Hunter Carrington Keatts, 18, Smith Road; drinking age law; summons delivered
* Rafael Jonathon Lopez, 19, Parker Road; reckless driving, no driver's license/exhibited on demand; released, $500 bond
* Garry Martin, 31, Murfreesboro; DUI, implied consent, reckless endangerment, possession of legend drug without prescription; released, $4,500 bond
* Eric Lee Mitchell, 50, Jack Pickle Road; DUI; released, $500 bond
* Chase Shay Nelson, 20, Earnhart Street; drinking age law; summons delivered
* Michael Bruce J. Pendergrast, 36, North Linda Drive; aggravated domestic assault; held, $30,000 bond
* Dakotah Phillips, 20, Smyrna; DUI, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, possession of legend drug; released, $4,000 bond
* Antywan Eugene Savely, 35, Murfreesboro; failure to appear; released, $2,500 bond
* William Daniel Sharp, 31, Bryant Road; public intoxication; held, $500 bond
* Katrina Irene Sisk, 20, Christiana; failure to appear, bondsman surrender; held, $5,500 bond
* Brittney Marion Sims, 20, Hickory Drive; drinking age law, possession of schedule IV drug; released, $4,500 bond
* Jose Jaivier Torres, 24, Hillsboro; public intoxication, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; released, $1,000 bond
* Susan Michelle Totty, 41, Cessna Lane; violation of probation; released, $500 bond
* Ashley Nicole Turner, 24, Templeton Street; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Jeremy Bryant Warren, 20, Blue Stocking Hollow Road; drinking age law, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $500 bond
* David Maurice Watkins, 43, Nashville; violation of probation; summons delivered
* April Renee Williams, 39, Earl Smith Road; DUI by allowance; released, $500 bond
* James David Williams, 39, Earl Smith Road; DUI; released, $500 bond