A Shelbyville woman was seriously injured late Friday night when she was thrown from her car on Highway 130 West in Richmond.
Brittany Jones, 21, was airlifted from a nearby field to Vanderbilt Medical Center, State Trooper Tommie Boleyn's report said. Jones was listed in critical but stable condition Monday, a VMC spokesperson said.
Jones was eastbound when she lost control while rounding a curve. She ran off the right side of the road, overcorrected, and was ejected from her 2001 Dodge Neon as it slid into a building and caught fire.
First responders said she was unconscious and suffering from cuts to the head.
Jones was not wearing a seat belt, Boleyn said.
The accident was reported at 11:04 p.m.
Marijuana was discovered in a vehicle following a traffic stop Saturday morning, Shelbyville police said.
Officer Mitchell Warren asked to search a car driven by Tina Michelle Armstrong, 41, of Shelbyville Mills Road, after noting she seemed unusually nervous and had dilated, bloodshot eyes.
Warren said he found a total of 2.39 grams of marijuana in the car's center console and in one of Armstrong's tennis shoes.
Armstrong, who was stopped for not wearing a seat belt, was charged with possession of a schedule VI drug and violation of the seat belt law. She posted $250 bond.
* Playstation II, Playstation III, XBox 360 and Nintendo Wii units, games and a television set, along with a trash can to carry some of the haul, were stolen from a Sherwood Court home while the owner was working during the day Thursday, Shelbyville police said. A window was broken to gain entry.
Also reported to police:
* A lockbox containing personal information was stolen from a Fairfield Pike residence between 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday. No signs of forced entry were found.
* An iPod was stolen from the console of a car parked on North Main Street near the public square between 5-9 p.m. Friday. The report did not indicate whether the car had been locked.
* Hubcaps were taken Thursday or Friday from a car at Davis Estates Apartments, Anthony Lane.
* Two fire-damaged window air conditioners and two trash cans were stolen from the front yard of a burned home on Depot Street, police said.
The items had been in the home of the late Freida Fuston, who died in the fire on June 30. Investigators suspect the items were sold as scrap metal.
A White Fender Stratocaster guitar reported stolen Thursday was found Friday behind the VFW hall, Depot Street.
Next to it was a wooden Dean guitar which had not been reported stolen, police said.
The guitars were discovered by a man who said he was going to nearby Duck River to get water for his vehicle's radiator.
The following were charged since Thursday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Kaleb Ross Anderson, 22, Tullahoma; DUI, implied consent; released, $500 bond
* Tina Michelle Armstrong, 41, Shelbyville Mills Road; possession of schedule VI drug, seat belt law; released, $250 bond
* Jeremiah Roshard Banks, 26, Chattanooga; DUI, running red light/stop sign; released, $2,500 bond
* Brittany Shenna Blackwell, 23, Chattanooga; criminal trespassing, theft of property; released, $1,000 bond
* Teresa Marie Bonifant, 45, Cates Street; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
* Tiffany Ann Bonsall, 20, Moody Street; drinking age law; held, $2,000 bond
* Deonte Jakim Buckman, 21, Barksdale Lane; possession-sale of schedule II drug; held, $30,000 bond
* David Edward Burton, 53, Fayetteville; public intoxication; released, $250 bond
* Ashley Rachelle Bush, 19, Shapard Drive; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Joseph Ray Damron, 27, Eureka, Ill.; harassment, aggravated burglary (two counts), theft of property over $1,000 (two counts); held, $30,000 bond
* Christopher Britton English, 22, Virgil Crowell Road; possession-sale of schedule VI drug, simple possession of schedule VI drug; released, $2,500 bond
* Brenda Katherine Fanning, 26, Industrial Parkway; filing false report; released, $1,000 bond
* Gaspar Miguel Gaspar, 19, Archery lane; DUI, leaving scene of accident, driving on revoked/suspended license, financial responsibility, drinking age law; released, $3,000 bond
* Jason Scott Glines, 34, Fairoak Street; possession of schedule VI drug, introducing contraband into penal institution; held, $12,500 bond
* Alejandro Monjez Gonzales, 21, Comanche Place; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Terence Mark Halburnt, 24, Old Hickory; DUI, failure to maintain lane; released, $3,000 bond
* Geneva Lenora Haley, 61, Baker Street; driving on suspended license; released, $250 bond
* Brian Keith Heath, 43, South Fairoak Street; public intoxication; released, $250 bond
* Justin Michael Hosmer, 23, Railroad Avenue; domestic assault; held, $3,500 bond
* Dayne Allen Kyle, 51, Courtland Drive; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
* Jeremy Larome Lentz, 34, Boardwalk Way; DUI, financial responsibility, running red light/stop sign; released, $2,000 bond
* Nickie Lynn Manier, 25, Bunker Hill Road; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Erika Juarez Martinez, 29, Pineview Street; no driver's license, financial responsibility; released, $500 bond
* Daniel Monge, 22, Comanche Place; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Vincent James Montalvo, 28, Whispering Oaks Drive; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Kirk Sequoia Moore, 37, South Cannon Boulevard; public intoxication; released, $250 bond
* Tynisha Lynell Moore, 19, Regent Drive; domestic assault; summons delivered
* Jeremy Preston Moreland, 25, Parker Road; criminal responsibility for facilitation of a felony; released, $1,000 bond
* Garrett Logan Morton, 25, Industrial Parkway; driving on suspended license, habitual motor vehicle offender; held, $20,000 bond
* Brandon Lee Munsey, 19, Rock Street; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $500 bond
* Jose Dominquez Ortiz, 22, East Highland Street; DUI (second offense), failure to maintain lane; released, $3,500 bond
* Allen Matthew Pack, 32, Wartrace Pike; DUI (second offense); held, $6,000 bond
* Joseph Nicholas Regouski, 20, Bethany Lane; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $500 bond
* Michael David Roberts, 26, King Arthur Court; driving on revoked license, light law; released, $250 bond
* Corey Michael Terrell, 19, Railroad Avenue; drinking age law; released, $2,000 bond
* Douglas Travis Thrower, 60, Pikeville; failure to appear; released, $2,500 bond
* Elisha Lynn Whidden, 30, South Cannon Boulevard; public intoxication; released, $250 bond
* Randall Curtis Wilkins, 49, Buffalo Valley; violation of probation; released, $3,500 bond
* Christopher Shane Wray, 42, Jackson; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
* Paulette Winters, 57, Carney Street; possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of schedule II drug for resale, conspiracy to distribute schedule II drug; held, $75,000 bond