Five years after being indicted by a Bedford County grand jury, a Shelbyville woman finally made an appearance in circuit court after being arrested earlier this month.
Paulette Winters, 57, Carney Street, is being held under $75,000 bond after being arrested two weekends ago. She was indicted by the grand jury in 2007 on possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of schedule II drug for resale (cocaine), conspiracy to distribute schedule II drug (cocaine).
Circuit Court Judge Robert Crigler set her next court appearance for Aug. 20.
A number of cases that were initially on the court's docket were not presented to the grand jury, which only met for 30 minutes on Monday morning. Those cases were bound over to circuit court too soon to be considered will likely be heard on Aug. 20.
Indicted by the grand jury on Monday were:
* Trevor Mac Castile, 18, aggravated burglary (two counts), theft of property under $1,000 (two counts), burglary, theft of property under $10,000.
* Christopher Lee Hall, 33, statutory rape, exploitation of a minor by electronic means.
* Lindy Daniel Hendrickson, 46, forgery up to $1,000 (five counts), fraudulent use of a credit card - illegal possession (seven counts).
* Joshua Thomas Masingille, 19, aggravated burglary, theft of property under $1,000 (two counts), burglary - other than habitation.
* Shannan Dwayne Miller, 32, exploitation of a minor by electronic means.
* Ginger Ilene Stump, 40, forgery (24 counts), forgery under $10,000 (two counts).
* Stephen D. Stump, 39, forgery (eight counts), forgery under $10,000 (six counts).