Six pistols were taken from their boxes at Pawnbrokers of Shelbyville, Thompson Street, the owner told police Tuesday.
The owner said he had audited his inventory and reviewed previous gun sales to make sure they had not been sold without his knowledge.
Missing are a Glock model 19, Ruger LCP and LCP-TS, Taurus Judge and PT-145 and a Smith & Wesson Governor. Total value is $2,850, police said.
The following were arrested since Tuesday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* David Andrew Anderson, 33, Nashville; failure to appear; held, $500 bond
* Emmanuel Deshawn Anderson, 20, Lower Halls Mill Road; theft of property; held, $500 bond
* Ricardo De Jesus Cordova, 27, Kingwood Avenue; driving on suspended license; released, $1,000 bond
* Sarah Angelina Johnson, 22, Nashville; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Randy Dale Maddox Jr., 27, Deer Point Road; show cause; released, $2,500 bond
* Richard Alan Overstreet, 56, Richdale Lane; public intoxication, disorderly conduct; released, $1,000 bond
* Lamar Antonio Readus, 34, King Arthur Court; domestic assault; held, no bond