Unlocked vehicles tempted thieves in two Shelbyville locations this week, police sad.
* A wallet and pair of shoes were stolen from a car left unlocked, with keys in the ignition, at a Parker Avenue home overnight Monday.
* Medication was taken from an unlocked vehicle Tuesday afternoon at H.V. Griffin Park.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Ester Miriam Arroyo, 27, Barksdale Lane; bondsman surrender, failure to appear; held, $3,000 bond
* William Lee Beal III, 41, Anthony Lane; DUI, driving on suspended license (third offense), running red light/stop sign; held, $4,000 bond
* Jules Gabriel Cassidy, 39, Union Ridge Road; filing false report; held, $10,000 bond
* James Nicholas Davis, 24, Fairfield Pike; theft of property, public intoxication; released, $1,500 bond
* Carl Allen Farris, 37, Rockvale; violation of parole; held, no bond
* Justin Carvis Knox-Majors, 22, Murfreesboro; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Donovan O'Neil Maxwell, 23, Troupe Road; domestic assault, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; held, $5,000 bond
* Amanda Fay Walls, 20, Earnhart Street; domestic assault; released, $500 bond