Two men stole a tractor-trailer load of mattresses from Corsicana Bedding early Monday which were unloaded later in the day in St. Louis police said.
The men were seen walking across the parking lot at 3:56 a.m. They got into two unlocked trucks with keys inside, damaged one trailer attempting to connect it to a truck, but successfully connected the other and left at 4:09 a.m., the video showed.
When employees realized the truck was missing they tracked it by GPS, which revealed it was parked at a truck stop in the St. Louis suburb of Madison, IlA Corsicana driver in the area went to the truck and discovered the trailer was empty, police said.
Madison police discovered the truck had been in St. Louis for approximately two hours where it was unloaded.
An alleged shoplifter was charged with possessing methamphetamine and cocaine after the substances were found in her purse as she was being processed into Bedford County Jail on Tuesday.
Elizabeth Jane Cowherd, 34, of Old Hickory was in possession of two meth capsules totalling 1.00 grams and a bag containing .18 grams of cocaine.
Cowherd denied having drugs when she was arrested at Walmart for stealing items including an Apple dock and a nose ring. The drugs were discovered by jail personnel.
She was being held on $68,000 bond Tuesday on charges of theft of property under $500, possession of schedule II drug (two counts), possession of a schedule III drug, possession of a schedule IV drug, possession of drug paraphernalia and introducing contraband into a penal institution.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Thomas Lemanuel Bibb, 38, Shelbyville Mills Road; aggravated domestic assault; held, $20,000 bond
* Rachel Elizabeth Brock, 36, Lewisburg; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
* Ashley Rachelle Bush, 19, Shapard Drive; disorderly conduct; held, no bond
* Elizabeth Jane Cowherd, 34, Old Hickory; theft of property under $500, possession of schedule II drug (two counts), possession of schedule III drug, possession of schedule IV drug , possession of drug paraphernalia, introducing contraband into penal institution; held, $68,000 bond
* Andrew Shane Draine, 48, Cherokee Trail; DUI, disorderly conduct, implied consent; released, $6,000 bond
* Bill Junior Freeman, 47, Belmont Avenue; domestic assault; released, $3,000 bond
* Stephen Barns Givens, 34, Smyrna; solicitation of a minor; released, $5,000 bond
* Laura Yvonne Hedgepath, 33, Woodbury; failure to appear, bondsman surrender; held, $15,000 bond
* David Jarrett Hunt, 53, Whiteside Hill Road; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Rhonda Lynn Kemp, 45, Warners Bridge Road; DUI (second offense), simple possession of schedule I drug; held, $22,500 bond
* Antonio Jose Lowe, 29, Courtland Drive; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Michael Love Madden, 30, Butler Avenue; initiation of a process resulting in meth, possession of schedule II drug, possession of drug paraphernalia; held, $75,000 bond
* Gerald Deen Marise, 53, Carter Street; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Phyllis Jean Marise, 51, Carlisle Avenue; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Tanya Irene McClure, 37, Simmons Road; driving on revoked/suspended license; released on recognizance
* Charles Frederick Moore Jr., 29, Landers Street; domestic assault, public intoxication, violation of probation; held, $6,500 bond
* Steven Everett O'Neal Jr., 27, East Lane Street; domestic assault, public intoxication; released, $3,000 bond
* Richard Alan Overstreet, 56, Lindbergh Lane; violation of probation; held, no bond
* Ruben Rosas Perez, 45, Depot Street; failure to appear; released, $500 bond
* George Clarence Pickney IV, 20, Deery Street; domestic assault; released, $1,000 bond
* Ronnie Lee Prentice, 43, Deery Street; possession/sale of schedule VI drug (two counts); released, $10,000 bond
* Jonathan Lamont Ray, 32, East Cedar Street; aggravated domestic assault, aggravated burglary; held, $20,000 bond
* Michael David Roberts, 26, King Arthur Court; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Andrea Lynn Stewart, 41, Scales Road; failure to appear; released, $2,500 bond
* Kenneth Wayne Vaughn, 52, Springdale Avenue; DUI, no driver's license/exhibited on demand; released, $3,250 bond
* Luis Miguel Hernandez Velazquez, 24, Archery Lane; license required; released, $500 bond
* Benjamin Raymond Voss, 37, Woodbury Street; violation of probation; released on recognizance
* Carl Dalton Williams, 26, Manchester; DUI (third offense), driving on revoked license, child abuse/neglect/endangerment, open container, failure to maintain lane
* Barbara Jean Wilson, 55, Dunnaway Street; driving on revoked license (eighth offense); released, $10,000 bond
* Daniel Charles Wilson, 31, Fairfield Pike; violation of probation; released, $3,000 bond
* William Lee Wright Jr., 43, South Maple Street; possession/sale of schedule II drug (three counts), possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $16,500 bond