Two adults were arrested Tuesday in connection with armed robberies at Economy Liquor and P & M Market on Monday night.
Devontay Tyrell Holt of Columbia and Octavious Dayquan Wyatt. who had been staying at Bedford Manor Apartments but said he has also lived in Manchester and Florida, are now in Bedford County Jail, Detective Sgt. Brian Crews of the Shelbyville Police Department said Tuesday.
Two teenage boys have also been charged, police said.
Investigators now think two separate people were in each of the stores, a change from previous theories that one pair robbed both businesses.
"We recovered four loaded firearms," Crews said. "They started switching clothing after they ran."
Police are looking closely to see if the suspects have been involved in other recent robberies in Shelbyville, as well as in Columbia, Crews said.
The following were arrested since Tuesday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Jose Luis Acosta, 35, Landers Street; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Jennifer Leann Conner, 27, Bunker Hill Road; vandalism; held, $2,000 bond
* Pamela Jean Davis, 46, Ridgeway Avenue; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Tara Dawn Johnson, 30, Murfreesboro; violation of community corrections; held, no bond
* Earl Reed Manier Jr., 29, Bunker Hill Road; unlawful possession of a weapon; held, $10,000 bond
* Nickie Lynn Manier, 25, Bunker Hill Road; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Marlon Keith McClendon, 50, East Depot Street; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* James Robert Plemons, 34, White Drive; DUI (second offense), driving on revoked/suspended license (second offense), leaving scene of accident; held, $13,500 bond
* Mark DeAngelo Radley, 30, Garrett Road; violation of parole; held, no bond
* Vivian Regina Salas, 47, Rabbit Branch Road; violation check law (nine counts); released, $10,000 bond
* Justin Michael Stone, 24, King Arthur Court; released, $2,500 bond