Officers responding to a domestic dispute call at a Sims Road home arrested an occupant for possession of marijuana Monday night.
Gregory Vincent Mirelez, 46, caught the attention of officers by allegedly putting his hands in his pockets after being asked to step outside while another resident was being questioned.
Officer Jose Garza said he discovered marijuana on Mirelez and arrested him for possession of a schedule VI drug. Mirelez and Cynthia Louise Gattis, 34, of the same address, were also arrested for violation of an order of protection.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Danny Terrill Allen, 40, Shelbyville; driving on revoked license; released, $1,000 bond
* Terry Keith Allen, 43, Anthony Lane; reckless endangerment, evading arrest; held, $8,500 bond
* Myles Jeffrey Cantrell, 41, Couch Lane; possession of schedule II drug, possession of drug paraphernalia; held, $12,500 bond
* Cynthia Louise Gattis, 34, Sims Road; violation of order of protection; held, no bond
* Geneva Lenora Haley, 62, Hight Street; violation of probation; released on recognizance
* Gregory Vincent Mirelez, 46, Sims Road; possession of schedule VI drug, violation of order of protection; held, no bond
* Jonathan Daniel Nellums, 27, Murfreesboro; theft involving merchandise; held, $500 bond
* Arturo Velazquez, 27, Beechwood Lane; no driver's license, speeding in school zone; released, $500 bond