After surviving a crash in which his truck flipped four times and knocked out electricity over a large portion of Shelbyville early Sunday, James Avery Crowell told Shelbyville police he "couldn't remember" what happened.
Officers found Crowell, 24, of South Cannon Boulevard standing against a fence bleeding near his overturned truck at the sharp curve on East Lane Street at the Thompson Street intersection.
Sgt. Charles Merlo's report said Crowell's truck struck a guy wire, knocking out electricity over parts of central and southern Shelbyville.
Crowell was treated and released at Heritage Medical Center, then charged with DUI, financial responsibility (no proof of insurance) and failure to maintain lane. He posted $2,000 bond.
A driver was charged with violating Tennessee's Move Over Law after allegedly passing too closely to officers on a traffic stop Saturday.
Ginger Connard Tipton, 56, of Anderton Road allegedly remained in the outside lane on U.S. 231 North and didn't slow from 56 mph, officer Mitchell Warren's report said.
Tipton was also charged with her third offense of driving on a suspended license, police said. She posted $1,500 bond
Lortabs were removed from a bottle and replaced with unidentified pills at a Raby Avenue home Thursday or Friday, police said.
Other reported thefts:
A refrigerator belonging to Magnolia Village Apartments, Landers Street, was removed when a tenant left between Tuesday and Friday of last week.
The license plate was stolen from a van at Hockaday's Auto Repair, April Lane, overnight Thursday.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Jose Ramon Amparano, 53, Mt. Olivet Road; public intoxication; held, $250 bond
* Bryan James Andrew, 30, Belmont Avenue; public intoxication, disorderly conduct; released, $1,500 bond
* Flynn Henry Berry, 56, Chockley Street; public intoxication; held, $500 bond
* Joshua David Bomar, 24, U.S. 41A North; forgery; released, $6,000 bond
* Lena Nichole Burk, 28, Highway 64 East; domestic assault, simple possession of schedule VI drug, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $1,750 bond
* Billy Joe Colburn, 22, Alta Avenue; burglary, theft of property over $500, robbery (two counts); held, no bond
* William Lawrence Collins, 26, South Brittain Street; DUI, financial responsibility; released, $2,500 bond
* James Lynyrd Cox, 27, Maplewood Drive; domestic assault, public intoxication, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; held, $5,000 bond
* James Avery Crowell, 24, South Cannon Boulevard; DUI, financial responsibility, failure to maintain lane; released, $2,000 bond
* Michael Robert Dezotell, 25, Elizabeth Street; speeding, DUI; released, $2,000 bond
* Timothy William Flood, 21, Lower Halls Mill Road; DUI, driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $3,500 bond
* Jami Louise Fox, 29, Midland Road; DUI, implied consent, speeding; released, $1,000 bond
* Robert Dean Garrett, 52, Garrett Road; DUI (fifth offense), driving on revoked license (third offense), light law, registration law, financial responsibility; released, $13,000 bond
* Jeremy Shane Hargrove, 34, White Street; possession of schedule VI drug with intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $6,500 bond
* Thomas Michael Head, 30, Rolling Road; violation of probation; released, no bond
* Joshua Dewayne Kimmons, 24, Landers Street; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Harry Lee King, 46, Alamo; failure to appear; held, $2,500 bond
* George Curtis Knop, 40, Landers Street; aggravated domestic assault; held, $25,000 bond
* Terry Lynn Kuntz, 47, Chockley Street; public intoxication; held, $500 bond
* John Alan LaLonde Jr., 49, Troupe Road; DUI (third offense), driving on revoked/suspended license (fourth offense), domestic assault; released, $14,500 bond
* Cynthia Leanette Leslie, 34, Fairfield Pike; domestic violence; released, $2,500 bond
* Moises Rodriguez Mosquedo, 29, Arlington, Texas; DUI, no driver's license/exhibited on demand, speeding; held, $4,500 bond
* Gregory Alan Mullins, 52, Gregory Mill Road; domestic assault; held, $3,500 bond
* Luis Fernando Ochoa-Huerta, 27, Warners Bridge Road; DUI, implied consent, light law, no driver's license/exhibited on demand; held, $2,500 bond
* Isaac Seth Perry, 30, Fairview Avenue; theft of property under $500; released, $250 bond
* Alyssa Charlene Rudder, 24, Oakdale Street; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $2,500 bond
* Nicholas Raymond Simmons, 26, Highway 64 East; domestic assault; released, $1,000 bond
* Luis Montealegro Solano, 41, Highland Court; driving on revoked/suspended license, financial responsibility; released, $1,000 bond
* Ginger Connard Tipton, 56, Anderton Road; driving on suspended license (third offense), move over law; released, $1,500 bond
* Sherri Ann Ward, 50, Harrodsburg, Ky.; DUI, simple possession of schedule III drug; released, $3,000 bond
* Chelsea Nicole Wells, 20, Lewisburg; DUI, implied consent, drinking age; released, $3,500 bond