A driver who allegedly refused to stop for police until arriving at his home was charged with his fifth offense of driving on a revoked license Friday night.
Officer Cody Swift ordered Christopher Hendrick Rucks, 35, of Bird Street from his truck after a short pursuit from North Main Street to the home.
Rucks, who told police "I've had a few (drinks)," was also charged with DUI, evading arrest by motor vehicle and violation of the implied consent law.
A hand-rolled marijuana cigarette in the driver's seat of a truck driven by James David Smith, 31, of Railroad Avenue led to his arrest Friday night.
Smith was stopped on Landers Street by officer David Dye, who was aware his license had been suspended. Dye noticed the cigarette when Smith got out of the truck.
The cigarette contained .38 grams of marijuana, Dye said.
Smith was charged with driving on a suspended license and possession of a schedule VI drug. He posted $500 bond.
* A Shelbyville man is accused of taking $500 and an iPod worth $300 from a Ritchview Drive home, then selling the iPod for $50.
Fortino Cardenas, 21, of Dow Drive was charged with aggravated burglary and theft property. He is being held on $35,000 bond.
* Coffee cans filled with an estimated $400 in coins were taken from a South Brittain Street home and more change was taken from the console of a vehicle outside over the weekend, police said.
* Five rings with a total value of $650 were stolen from a Lorien Circle residence between Oct. 21-29, police were told.
* A homemade trailer was taken from another Lorien Circle home between Oct. 21 and last Thursday.
* A camera was stolen from an unlocked car at a Hilltop Drive home overnight Tuesday of last week, police were told Saturday.
Several other vehicles were entered at nearby homes during the same week, police said.
* A Weedeater was stolen from a Madison Street residence between Aug, 24 and Monday, police said.
* Two batteries were taken from tractors and three more from a barn at an Academy Lane farm between Aug. 14-28, according to the Bedford County Sheriff's Department.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Scotty Ray Archibald, 19, Ritchview Drive; violation of community corrections; held, no bond
* Leslie Brooke Armstrong, 30, Chapel Hill; domestic assault; released on recognizance
* Jermario Barnard Baldwin, 25, Charlotte, N.C.; criminal responsibility for facilitation of a felony, theft of property; released, $50,000 bond
* Tina Marie Renee Bergeron, 38, Cliffside Avenue; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Sarah Frances Capps, 31, Railroad Avenue; child abuse/neglect/endangerment, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, domestic assault; released, $4,000 bond
* Fortino Cardenas, 21, Dow Drive; aggravated burglary, theft of property; held, $35,000 bond
* Christopher Paul Collins, 26, Lewisburg; DUI; released, $250 bond
* Tabitha Ann Conaway, 28, McDale Lane; theft involving merchandise; released, $500 bond
* Henry Cooper III, 18, Antioch; aggravated criminal trespassing; released, $2,500 bond
* Samuel Isai Diaz, 30, Shelby Circle; DUI, implied consent; released, $1,000 bond
* Charlotte Elizabeth Freeman, 31, Cannon Road; violation of probation; released, $500 bond
* Kasity Dawn Fults, 21, Tullahoma; failure to appear; released, $2,500 bond
* Daniel Norman Goguen, 39, Cliffside Avenue; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Victoria Morales Gonzales, 32, Ranchero Drive; no driver's license/exhibited on demand, financial responsibility, failure to maintain lane, criminal impersonation; held, $10,500 bond
* Jessica Leshae Gordon, 20, Kingston Corner Road; possession of schedule IV drug; released, $1,000 bond
* Joshua Steven Hensel, 30, Burns Road; DUI, implied consent; released, $500 bond
* Lisa Corlynn Hernandez, 33, Landers Street; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $500 bond
* Amber Michelle Jeansonne, 19, Green Lane; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; held, $2,000 bond
* Warren Louis Jones, 46, Blacksburg, S.C.; forgery, theft of property; held, $40,000 bond
* Amber Mildred Kirby, 32, Moulton, Ala.; criminal consipracy/burglary, theft of property over $1,000; released, $25,000 bond
* Andrew Anthony Leverette, 20, Central Avenue; violation of probation; released, no bond
* Craig Marshall, 29, West End Avenue; driving on revoked/suspended license; held, $10,000 bond
* Douglas Allen Mason, 47, Old Nashville Dirt Road; rape; held, $200,000 bond
* Stacy Michelle Mason, 41, Old Nashville Dirt Road; failure to report child sex abuse; released, $25,000 bond
* Chase Logan McMahan, 21, Coop Road; contributing to delinquency of a minor; released, $5,000 bond
* James Otis Mears, 54, Locust Street; criminal attempt to commit murder (two counts), possession of a weapon by a felon; held, $1,250,000 bond
* William Livingston Pappageorge, 36, Madison Street; domestic assault, violation of order of protection; held, $1,000 bond
* Ronald Edward Patterson, 51, Greensboro, N.C.; theft involving merchandise; released, $500 bond
* Christopher Hendrick Rucks, 35, Bird Street; evading arrest by motor vehicle, DUI, driving on revoked license (fifth offense); held, $8,000 bond
* James David Smith, 31, Railroad Avenue; driving on suspended license, possession of schedule VI drug; released, $500 bond
* Michael Ray Smith, 40, Cannon Road; failure to appear, bondsman surrender; held, $7,500 bond
* Thomas Freeland Underwood, 60, Fruit Valley Road; DUI; released, $500 bond
* Charles Robert Vanliew, 22, East Parkway; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; released, $2,000 bond
* Michael Dewitt Vannatta, 49, Fairlane Drive; DUI (third offense), driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $6,000 bond
* Kenneth Wayne Vaughn, 52, Springdale Avenue; failure to appear; released, $2,500 bond
* Troy Wayne Warner, 27, Fairoak Street; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Adam Wyatt Whitworth, 25, Stephens Road; assault; released, $500 bond
* Nathan Alexander Williams, 19, Landers Street; drinking age law; released, $500 bond
* Larry Glen Womble II, 39, Tullahoma; possession/sale of schedule II drug, possession/sale of schedule III drug; released, $5,000 bond
* William Lee Wright Jr., 43, Myers Street; criminal trespassing, bondsman surrender; held, $15,500 bond