A nearby residemt has been charged with stealing items from an Old Unionville Road home, according to a Bedford County detective.
Kenneth Arthur Hoffman, 45, of River Ranch Road, allegedly took a large-screen television, DVD/VCR player and briefcase on Aug. 31 or Sept. 1, said Detective Chad Webster of the Bedford County Sheriff's Department.
The door was forced and the frame and knob were also damaged, a report by Deputy Trey Green said.
Webster said he was reviewing tickets from a Shelbyville pawn shop and discovered one matching the description of the missing television. A check with the store confirmed it was the television in question, Webster said.
Hoffman told Webster he had traded the DVD/VCR player, which has not been recovered, for crack cocaine.
Charges of aggravated burglary, theft of property over $1,000 and vandalism were filed against Hoffman, who is being held at Bedford County Jail on $21,000 bond.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Zaccheus Michael Carson, 26, Thompson Creek Road; failure to appear; held, $2,500 bond
* Danita Dawn Conner, 36, South Cannon Boulevard; domestic assault; held, $2,500 bond
* Justin Allen Ford, 27, Knoxville; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Kenneth Arthur Hoffman, 45, River Ranch Road; aggravated burglary, theft of property over $1,000, vandalism; held, $21,000 bond
* Garry Lee Kelso, 31, Cleveland Road; domestic assault; released on recognizance
* Debbie Ann Larion, 54, Tee Pee Lane; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Jessica Lynn Larion, 31, Tee Pee Lane; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Matthew Timothy Mann, 38, South Cannon Boulevard; domestic assault; held, $2,500 bond
* Tristan David McMahon, 21, Green Lane; driving on revoked/suspended license; held, no bond
* Benjamin Ross Nichols, 24, Old Flat Creek Road; failure to appear; released, $3,500 bond
* Justina Lynne Rippey, 45, Couch Lane; violation check law; released, $1,250 bond