Two cigarette lighters were stolen Wednesday from an employee's truck at the Bedford County Maintenance Department, Sevier Street.
A suspect was seen entering the vehicle from the driver's side door and exiting the other side moments later. He checked two other vehicles before walking away toward Hill Street, police said.
During the past month 150 Blu-ray movies were stolen from a storage unit at Stor N Lock, Green Lane.
An activity log show an unauthorized person using the correct code had entered the unit several times, police said Thursday.
The following were arrested since Tuesday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Crissy Lynn Adams, 30, Pickle Street; DUI, possession of schedule IV drug, reckless endangerment; released, $8,500 bond
* Andrew Anthony Anderson, 30, Maplewood Drive; no driver's license; released on recognizance
* Trinity Roy Bess, 20, East Lane Street; statutory rape (13 counts); released, $13,000 bond
* Cody Brian Bomar, 22, Enon Church Road; burglary, theft of property; held, $15,000 bond
* Willam Lester Corbett, 43, Highway 64 West; assault; released, $500 bond
* Randall Ewing Council, 25, Arrington; criminal impersonation; held, $5,000 bond
* Toby Nellon Davis, 37, Manchester; filing false report; released, $2,500 bond
* Jason Lee Faulk, 36, Clyde Gleaves Road; domestic assault; held, $3,500 bond
* Brenda Carol Freeman, 54, Eagle Boulevard; possession-sale of schedule III drug; bond; released, $2,000 bond
* Robert Dean Garrett, 52, Garrett Road; violation of parole; held, no bond
* Gary Andrew Hackler, 30, Rockwood; bondsman surrender-failure to appear; held, $2,500 bond
* Donnie Ray Johnson Sr., 37, Sevier Street; criminal trespassing, theft of property; held, $27,500 bond
* Steven Dale Johnson, 19, Christiana; criminal trespassing, theft of property; held, $27,500 bond
* Drayenisha Leeshay Landers, 18, Fayetteville; theft of property; released, $500 bond
* Kisha Ann McGowan, 31, Temple Ford Road; driving on suspended license, running red light/stop sign, financial responsibility; released, $250 bond
* Robert Wayne Pryor, 34, South Brittain Street; driving on suspended license (eighth offense), financial responsibility, light law; held, $5,000 bond
* Christopher Lee Roden, 34, Christiana; bondsman surrender; held, no bond
* Sharon Denise Shelton, 32, Camp Drive; possession of schedule II drug, possession of schedule IV drug, theft of property; released, $3,500 bond
* Jordan Taylor Weaver, 20, Robinwood Drive; aggravated domestic assault; held, $10,000 bond
* Adam Wayne Wortham, 18, Old Columbia Road; criminal responsibility for facilitation of a felony, burglary, theft of property over $1,000 bond; held, $17,500 bond