Jewelry, old collectible silver coins and two revolvers were stolen from a Fairfield Pike home Monday, police said.
The owner told police the home had been locked. No signs of forced entry were found, the report said.
* An xBox was stolen from a Barksdale Lane home, police were told Tuesday.
A former roommate is listed as a suspect.
* A laptop computer is missing from a house on Midland Road.
The computer's owner told police Wednesday a pest control employee and an employee of her landlord were in the home when the computer was taken Sept. 12.
* A visitor left an Alta Avenue home with a purse containing $200, police said.
A billfold accidently left at the pay kiosk at the Kroger gas pumps, North Main Street, was apparently stolen Tuesday.
Surveillance video shows the victim at the kiosk at 8:15 p.m. and a man appearing to be picking up an undetermined item off the ground in front of the kiosk at 8:18, police said.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Heather Elizabeth Bowman, 20, Martha Street; drinking age law; held, $2,500 bond
* Kenneth Nathaniel Bradley, 29, Christiana; DUI, implied consent, financial responsibility, speeding; released, $2,500 bond
* Joseph Donald Calabrese, 23, Highway 64 West; DUI; held, $1,500 bond
* Jonathan Daniel Cunningham, 22, Hickory Drive; criminal trespassing; released, $250 bond
* Jerika Lebre Duke, 21, Chattanooga; shoplifting; released, $1,500 bond
* James Allen Flippo, 47, Raby Avenue; aggravated assault; released, $500 bond
* Cathy Fuchs, 49, Landers Street; truancy; summons delivered
* Jacob Luke Garrett, 20, East Lane Street; drinking age law; released, $1,000 bond
* Danny Edward Hartley Jr., 40, Bell Buckle-Wartrace Road; theft of property; released, no bond
* Wilma Jean Horton, 54, Fly Road; domestic assault; held, $3,000 bond
* Bryan Keith Moore, 35, Kingston Corner Road; driving on suspended license; released, $2,000 bond
* Theresa Ann Pelham, 40, Fly Road; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Rickeeda Nicole Smith, 25, Barksdale Lane; shoplifting, criminal trespassing; released, $1,000 bond
* Brian Keith Tucker, 37, Boston Street; public intoxication, disorderly conduct; released, $1,500 bond.