Prescription medication and $10 in change was stolen from a South Brittain Street home between 5:50-10:30 p.m. Thursday, Shelbyville police said.
The home was locked when the residents left and unlocked upon return, the report said.
The following were arrested since Wednesday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Tony Wayne Anderson Jr., age not listed, West End Circle; violation of order of protection; held, $2,500 bond
* Adam Wesley Barrett, 32, Temple Ford Lane; theft of property; held, no bond
* Timothy Alan Davis, 35, Oak Circle, Unionville; domestic assault, possession of schedule III drugs; released, $4,000 bond
* Troy Ray Enfinger, 43, Elizabeth Street; DUI (third offense), running red light/stop sign; released, $4,000 bond
* John Harris Jr., 41, Bell Buckle; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* James Eric Lynch, 32, Virgil Crowell Road; aggravated domestic assault; held, $5,000 bond
* Clarence Todd McCullough, 42, Murfreesboro; habitual motor vehicle offender; released, $7,500 bond
* Charles Glen Ogles Jr., 22, Stonefield Circle; theft of property; held, $1,000 bond
* Issac Seth Perry, 30, Dunnaway Road; possession of schedule II drug with intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $4,000 bond
* Randy Allen Ray, 30, Baker Street; theft of property; released, $250 bond
* Travis Blake Seibers, 24, Myers Street; driving on revoked license (second offense), running red light/stop sign, financial responsibility; released, $500 bond
* Karrie Danielle Wisdom, 27, Brentwood; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
* Natalie Paige Wisdom, 29, Brentwood; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond