A cell phone and prescription drugs were stolen from a Landers Street apartment about 9 p.m. Tuesday.
The victim told police she left the apartment unlocked while she walked her dog for approximately five minutes.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* William Dean Angus Jr., 30, Tullahoma; DUI (third offense), driving on revoked license (fourth offense), possession of drug paraphernalia; held, no bond
* Francisco Bartolome, 30, Belmont Avenue; leaving scene of property damage accident, DUI, no driver's license/exhibited on demand; released, $2,500 bond
* Dihanna Noel Bass, 20, Longview Road; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Justin Xolphers Bass, 21, Longview Road; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Thomas Lemanuel Bibb, 38, Barksdale Lane; domestic assault; held, $3,500 bond
* Hermilo Grajales Chavarria, 40, Oakdale Street; leaving scene of personal injury accident, driving on suspended license; released, $4,000 bond
* Tabatha Ann Conaway, 29, McDale Lane; theft involving merchandise; released, no bond
* Byron Jerome Hix, 31, Murfreesboro; failure to appear; held, $2,500 bond
* Kierra Shontae Leslie, 20, Tate Avenue; check law (three counts); released, $750 bond
* Joshua Cody Lloyd, 20, Pass Road; domestic assault; held, $10,000 bond
* Michael Ray Loyd, 27, Old Pencil Mill Road; burglary; held, $25,000 bond
* Jonathan Paul Nunley, 37, Tullahoma; fraudulent use of credit/ATM card; held, $8,000 bond
* Randy Allen Ray, 30, Baker Street; theft of merchandise; released, $500 bond
* Trevor Lee Ray, 19, Union Street; first arrest -- criminal trespassing, disorderly conduct; released, $1,000 bond; second arrest -- domestic violence; held, $25,000 bond
* James Lenord Stafford, 52, Warners Bridge Road; driving on revoked license (third offense); held, $5,000 bond
* Gary Dean Thompson Jr., 39, Railroad Avenue; failure to appear; held, $10,000 bond