A shoplifter managed to get away from Walmart, North Main Street, with a 40-inch television Sunday.
The suspect, described as white and slender with short brown hair and wearing a yellow t-shirt and jeans, ran down the hill on the north side of the store and got into a waiting black Mazda 6 with a pink heart on it, police were told.
* A new xBox and $500 in rent money were stolen from an Apache Place residence between 4-8:30 p.m. Sunday.
A television, Xbox, cell phone, BMX bicycle and cash were stolen from another Apache Place home in a 10-minute period around 2 p.m. Saturday, police were told.
Two back doors were forced. The residents told police they'd noticed an unfamiliar small red car had been parking in the area for long periods of time.
* A visitor to a birthday party at a Moody Street home Saturday left with two bottles of prescription medication, police were told.
* A flat-screen television was reported stolen Thursday from an apartment at Bedford Manor, Barksdale Lane, as the tenant was moving out. A friend saw the television at another location in Shelbyville, police were told.
* A bag of prescription drugs was taken from the console of an unlocked car at Big Springs Shopping Center on Thursday.
The following were arrested since Thursday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Charles Edward Beauchamp, 18, Locust Street; theft of property; released, $1,000 bond
* McCleish Christmas Benham, 25, Lee Lane; failure to appear; released, $500 bone
* Rodgrick Antonio Benson, 31, Center Street; conspiracy to distribute schedule III drug; held, $20,000 bond
* Trinity Roy Bess, 20, East Lane Street; violation of probation; held, no bond
* Lyle Blaze Bryson, 47, Maple Street, Normandy; possession of schedule II drug, sale of schedule II drug; released, $5,000 bond
* Coleman Blain Chambless, 19, Creekside Lane; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $250 boned
* Mary Helen Childers, 48, Dunnaway Road; domestic assault; held, $500 bond
* Jason Lee Faulk, 37, Clyde Gleaves Road; reckless endangerment (two counts), driving on revoked/suspended license, DUI (second offense), habitual traffic offender; released, $5,500 bond
* Joshua Shane Forrest, 39, Choctaw Court; check law; summons delivered
* Dean Luther Gambill III, 34, Landers Street; domestic assault, public intoxication, evading arrest; held, $5,500 bond
* Jason Comer George, 32, Chapel Hill; habitual motor vehicle offender, DUI, reckless driving; held, no bond
* Sabina Santos Gonzalez, 38, Belmont Avenue; driving on suspended license, financial responsibility; released, $500 bond
* Joshua Ray Jacobs, 28, Neeley Avenue; theft involving merchandise; released, no bond
* Antonio Jose Lowe, 29, Sherwood Court; possession of schedule II drug with intent to sell; held, $10,000 bond
* James Bradley Lynch, 22, Kingdom Road; possession of drug paraphernalia, simple possession of schedule II drug, initiation of a process resulting in meth; held, $24,000 bond
* Tina Charlene McAfee, 43, Cliffside Avenue; forgery (two counts); released, $10,000 bond
* Matthew Troy McClaran, 40, Paschal Road; DUI (sixth offense), driving on revoked/suspended license (second offense), financial responsibility; held, $11,000 bond
* Victoria Nicole Padgett, 32, Murfreesboro; failure to appear; released, $2,500 bond
* Shannon Lee Patton, 42, Fort Circle, Wartrace; DUI; held, $1,500 bond
* Wagner Perez-Solis, 23, Depot Street; public intoxication, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; released, $2,000 bond
* Timothy Mark Pruett Jr., 24, Sherwood Court; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $500 bond
* Heber Solis, 37, Fay Creek Road; DUI (second offense); released, $2,500 bond
* James Earl Taylor, 44, Dunnaway Road; violation of order of protection; released, $2,000 bond
* Josie Teresa Thomas, 50, Beech Grove; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $1,000 bond
* Tammi Terrill Thomison, 40, Henslee Road; no driver's license/exhibited on demand; summons delivered
* Nina Elizabeth Vits, 31, Cedar Grove Road; violation of probation, possession of schedule II drug; released, $2,500 bond
* Tatiana Nicole Walker, 24, Jarrell Street; criminal responsibility for facilitation of a felony; held, $5,000 bond