Marijuana was found in a car driven by a suspect who tested .229 on an intoximeter Saturday, Shelbyville police said.
Barry Lee Wilkewitz, 53, of Lewisburg was arrested in the parking lot of a convenience store on North Cannon Boulevard after failing field sobriety tests. A vehicle matching the description of Wilkewitz's had crossed the center line of North Cannon several times moments earlier, police were told.
A small bag of marijuana was discovered in a tool box inside the vehicle, officer Jeff Goodrich's report said.
Wilkewitz was charged with DUI, possession of schedule VI drug, driving on a revoked license and violation of the registration law. He was being held on $6,000 bond Monday at Bedford County Jail.
A sump pump was stolen since March from the basement of a Carlisle Avenue home, police were told Monday. A scooter, believed by the home's owner to be stolen, was found in the basement.
* A utility trailer was taken from beside a Dover Street home between Oct. 6 and Sunday.
Another trailer was stolen over the weekend from Georgia Poultry, Anthony Lane, police said.
* A debit card was stolen from a patient at Glen Oaks Convalescent Center, a family member told Shelbyville police last Tuesday.
The family member said $432 had been charged on the card, and the card provider confirmed it had been used by an unauthorized person both times.
"Issues of belongings being taken" have occurred since June, the family member said.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Jessica Jean Barham, 23, Cottontail Lane; accessory after the fact; released, $2,500 bond
* Carrie Michelle Bingham, 32, Cascade Hollow Road; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Kyle Benjamin Burgett, 31, Hickory Drive; public intoxication, theft involving merchandise; held, $1,250 bond
* Lena Nichole Burk, 28, Highway 64 East; domestic assault; held, $5,000 bond
* Jordan Allen Casteel, 25, Sanders Street; DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, financial responsibility; released, $2,000 bond
* Michael Shane Crowsey, 41, Earnhart Street; DUI (second offense), signal violation; held, $4,000 bond
* Eneida Acosta Cruzado, 36, Gowen Drive; domestic assault; held, $2,500 bond
* Randall Wayne Ditto, 57, Frank Martin Road; aggravated domestic assault; released, $10,000 bond
* Adolfo Lopez Dominguez, 19, Hillsboro; public intoxication, drinking age law; released, $1,500 bond
* Ivan Hurtado Espinoza, 27, Antioch; auto burglary, public intoxication, resist stop/frisk/halt/search; held, $13,000 bond
* Joshua James Fletcher, 30, Highway 64 East; DUI; released, $500 bond
* Tony Craig Freeman, 23, Fairoak Street; possession of schedule VI drug with intent to sell; released, $5,000 bond
* Richard Blake Griffin, 41, Murfreesboro; evading arrest by motorcycle, reckless endangerment, reckless driving (115 mph); released, $10,000 bond
* Phyllis Ann Hall, 44, Columbia; promotion of meth manufacture, simple possession of schedule III drug, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on suspended license; released, $18,000 bond
* Allen Ray Harris, 34, Murfreesboro; failure to appear; held, no bond
* Chelsie Marie Johnson, 20, Cottontail Lane; failure to appear; held, $2,500 bond
* Jamarcus Lacre Leach, 19, Broomsage Circle, Unionville; possession of schedule III drug for resale, contributing to the delinquency of a minor; held, $8,500 bond
* Donnie Ray Love, 55, Cincinnati, Ohio; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
* Thomas Leroy Maxon, 35, Morton Street; shoplifting; released, $1,000 bond
* Amanda Christina Murphy, 35, Division Street, Normandy; truancy; released, no bond
* Sean Patrick Murphy, 25, Cedar Grove Street; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Matthew John Odeneal, 25, Wade Drive; domestic assault; held, $2,000 bond
* Ancelmo Del Pilar, 47, Highway 64 West; driving on revoked license, registration law, financial responsibility, vehicle light law; released, $1,500 bond
* Sean Wynn Pruett, 25, Cornersville; evading arrest; released, $1,000 bond
* Mario Gutierres Ra l mirez, 44, Atlanta; public intoxication; held, $1,000 bond
* William Zack Raulerson, 21, Moody Street; assault, theft of property over $500, bondsman surrender (two); held, $5,250 bond
* Sean Timothy Russell, 42, Woodland Avenue; DUI, running red light/stop sign; released, $3,000 bond
* Kristen Grace Sorrells, 22, Warners Bridge Road; assault; released, $1,000 bond
* Robert Rutledge Spencer, 39, Harrison Road; DUI (third offense); released, $5,000 bond
* Amy Nicole Sutton, 26, Hixson; aggravated vandalism; held, $4,000 bond
* Eric Dwain Watridge, 40, Columbia; promotion of meth manufacture, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $21,500 bond
* Barry Lee Wilkewitz, 53, Lewisburg; DUI, possession of schedule VI drug, registration law, driving on revoked license; held, $6,000 bond