Two large-screen televisions and jewelry were stolen from a McDale Lane home during the day Monday, Shelbyville police were told.
The front door was open when the victim's sister drove by the home at 3:30 p.m., the report said.
* A colt pole, hay fork and wood-burning iron stove were stolen from a barn at a West Lane Street home in multiple breakins since last week, police said.
The owner told police he thought items that could be scrapped or sold easily are being taken.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Michael Devonte Ferry, 23, Nashville; disorderly conduct; released, $250 bond
* Jason Paul Lillie, 27, Depot Street; bondsman surrender-failure to appear (two), failure to appear; released, $5,250 bond
* Kristopher Neal McAdams, 38, Woodland Avenue; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $250 bond
* Michael Allen Toombs II, 36, Belmont Avenue; public intoxication; held, $750 bond
* Lila Claire Ward, 28, Peacock Lane; capias (warrant from Jackson County); held, $60,000 bond