Terry Wayne Brown Sr., 54, of Shelbyville pleaded guilty, in a best interest plea, to the amended charge of sexual battery by an authority figure on Monday in Bedford County Circuit Court.
Brown is accused of sexual activity involving two children. He pleaded guilty to two counts, one for each victim, to run consecutively.
Brown will be required to register as a sexual offender, police said.
A prescribed bottle of hydrocodone was stolen from a car at the city-owned parking lot on McGrew Street while the owner was in court between 8 a.m.-1:34 p.m. Tuesday, police said.
The following were charged since Monday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Jennifer Mae Butcher, 29, Lewisburg; violation of probation; held, $5,000 bond
* Patrick Demetrius Charles, 43, Shoma Drive; driving on revoked license, financial responsibility, vehicle light law (turn signal), violation of probation; released, $3,000 bond
* Joseph Michael Cooper, 38, New Herman Road; harassment; released, $250 bond
* Brenda Carol Freeman, 54, Germantown Road; promotion of meth manufacture; released on recognizance
* Kristan Grace Sorrells, 22, Warners Bridge Road; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
* Keith Lawshawn Swing, 37, Landers Street; bondsman surrender; held, $2,500 bond