A search of the banks of Duck River west of Shelbyville revealed no additional clues regarding Bobby Smelcer, whose skull was found in the area April 16.
Approximately 15 volunteers and two cadaver dogs were involved, Detective Sgt. Brian Crews of the Shelbyville Police Department said.
No further searches of the area will be held unless new information develops, Crews said.
* Unprescribed hydrocodone pills found in the possession of a man arrested for domestic assault added a charge of possession of a schedule IV drug early Saturday.
Maury Lynn Endsley, 44, of Jennifer Circle had 10 of the pills in a pocket and four more in a bottle in his truck, officer Jarred Frazier's report said.
Endsley had allegedly been in an argument with his girlfriend Nancy Lynn Baker at her Alta Avenue home over her dancing with another man at a bar, police said.
He claimed Baker punched him in the face, while she said she never hit him and was trying to keep from being struck. Baker, 50, was also charged with domestic assault.
* A marijuana cigarette and rolling papers were confiscated from a vehicle driven by a DUI suspect early Saturday.
Officers searching for a reported reckless driver on U.S. 231 North about 3:40 a.m. said a small car driven by Adrian Garcia Bravo, 30, of Landers Street fit the description.
Bravo failed field sobriety tests and admitted having no driver's license or insurance, officer Jerry Draine's report said. He was charged with simple possession of a schedule VI drug, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a license and violation of the implied consent (refusal to submit to a blood-alcohol test), registration and financial responsibility laws. He posted $5,000 bond at Bedford County Jail.
* Teens in the parking lot of Roses, Madison Street, alerted police to an allegedly-intoxicated man Friday night.
A marijuana cigarette was found in the clothing of James Stafford, 52, of Warners Bridge, police said. Stafford was charged with possession of a schedule VI drug and public intoxication and released on $1,500 bond.
* Xanax and hydrocodone pills were found in a car and the clothing of Alyssa Charlene Rudder, 24, of Oakdale Street during a Saturday night arrest, police said.
Rudder was charged after a clerk at a Belmont Avenue convenience store alerted police she was in the parking lot arguing with customers and appearing to be intoxicated.
Drug dog Julie alerted on several areas of Rudder's vehicle, police said.
Rudder was charged with DUI, introducing contraband into a penal institution and two counts of possession of a schedule IV drug. She posted $6,500 bond.
* Synthetic marijuana was found in a zip bag near a loading dock Friday morning at Walmart Distribution Center, police said.
"Several packets of what appeared to be synthetic marijuana, and several small containers with what appeared to be crack cocaine" were in the bag, a report filed by officer Michael Davis said.
* A zero turn mower and homemade trailer were taken from outside a Cottonwood Drive home between Thursday and Saturday, police said.
* A pressure washer, Weedeater, leaf blower and dolly were stolen from the garage at a Highland Court home during the day Thursday or Friday, police said.
The victim told police the garage was locked and the lock would have to be cut off.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Dante Henri Allen, 39, King Arthur Trailer Court; driving on revoked/suspended license, vehicle light law; released, $250 bond
* Donnie Ashworth, 51, Bethany Lane; habitual motor vehicle offender (third offense), DUI (eighth offense), driving on revoked/suspended license (third offense), financial responsibility, registration law, vehicle light law; held, $30,000 bond
* Nancy Lynn Baker, 50, Alta Avenue; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Justin Dale Blanton, 23, Union Street; domestic assault (two counts); held, $6,000 bond
* Adrian Garcia Bravo, 30, Landers Street; DUI, simple possession of schedule VI drug, possession of drug paraphernalia, implied consent, no driver's license/exhibited on demand, registration law, financial responsibility; released, $5,000 bond
* Justin Bradley Brewer, 19, Poor Boy Road; drinking age law; released, $500 bond
* Joshua Nathan Brown, 24, U.S. 41A North; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
* Carress Kennedy Crawford, 19, Longview Road; public intoxication, drinking age law; released, $1,000 bond
* Jonathan Daniel Cunningham, 22, North Main Street; violation of order of protection; held, $10,000 bond
* Charles Edward Dempsey, 56, Glenoaks Road; DUI (sixth offense), driving on revoked/suspended license, leaving scene of accident; released, $10,000 bond
* Maury Lynn Endsley, 44, Jennifer Circle; domestic assault, possession of schedule IV drug; released, $4,000 bond
* William Thomas Fithian Jr., 18, Orchard Lane, Bell Buckle; rape; held, $50,000 bond
* Jami Louise Fox, 30, Midland Road; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $500 bond
* Jonathan Brian Gordon, 34, Canova Drive; DUI, failure to maintain lane; released, $2,000 bond
* Roydell Allen Jenkins, 41, Halls Mill Road; possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on revoked license (second offense), simple possession, violation of parole; held, no bond
* Jonathan Wesley Phelps Jr., 26, Anchor Mill Road; driving on suspended license, speeding, financial responsibility; released, $1,000 bond
* Dale Wayne Phillips, 37, Moody Street; driving on revoked/suspended license; released, $1,500 bond
* Darryl Ray Pope, 38, Redbud Lane, Unionville; domestic assault, disorderly conduct, public intoxication; released, $4,000 bond
* Alyssa Charlene Rudder, 24, Oakdale Street; DUI, possession of schedule IV drug (two counts), introducing contraband into penal institution, bondsman surrender; released, $6,500 bond
* Timothy Dale Scivally, 53, Fairfield Pike; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
* Chasity Lynn Shipley, 35, Bell Buckle; shoplifting; released, $1,000 bond
* James Leonard Stafford, 52, Warners Bridge Road; public intoxication, possession of schedule VI drug; released, $1,500 bond
* Carrie Lynn Stottlemeyer, 35, Jack Pickle Road; domestic assault; held, $5,000 bond
* Ernest Lee Sutton Jr., 20, Anchor Mill Road; public intoxication, vandalism; held, $10,000 bond