Three suspects face charges following a collision involving a gas pump early Wednesday.
McKenzie Drew Hickson, 18, of Russell Street; Faith Alexandria Garrett, 18, Naron Road; and James Blair, age and address unavailable, are all charged with possession of a schedule IV drug after refusing to admit ownership of Xanax pills found in their vehicle.
Officers were called to Fast Track, Madison Street, where a clerk said a gas pump was struck and the vehicle's driver appeared to be intoxicated. Hickson, the vehicle's owner, told officer Jerry Lawrence she had been driving, then Blair admitted he had been behind the wheel.
Blair, who allegedly failed field sobriety tests, was also charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license and illegal consumption
Hickson was additionally charged with DUI by allowance, police said.
The following were arrested since Tuesday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Shauna Denae Bales, 23, Bird Street; filing false report, identity theft, forgery, vandalism, disorderly conduct, aggravated criminal trespassing, possession of burglary tools, criminal impersonation.
* Laura Michelle Dezotell, 22, Brooklyn Circle; violation of probation; released, $1,500 bond
* Kelley Renae DuBois, 35, Warners Bridge Road; driving on revoked/suspended license; released on recognizance
* Steven Walter Gailey, 35, Scales Road; driving on revoked license, domestic assault, false imprisonment; held, $16,000 bond
* Faith Alexandria Garrett, 18, Naron Road; possession of schedule IV drug; released, $1,500 bond
* Brandon Jabar Glover, 26, Barksdale Lane; public intoxication; held, $250 bond
* McKenzie Drew Hickson, 18, Russell Street; DUI by allowance, possession of schedule IV drug; released, $4,000 bond
* Shannan Dwayne Miller, 33, Winchester; bondsman surrender; held, no bond
* Robert Joseph Oldfield, 46, Anthony Road; public intoxication; released, $1,000 bond
* Heather Leann Prince, 25, Belmont Avenue; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond