A Hickory Drive resident told police $30 was taken by an intruder almost caught in the act of burglarizing the home.
A county deputy discovered the back door had been pried late Wednesday night. The owner, who was away, was called home and found a television set and DVD player had been placed near the door.
It appeared that the intruder was "spooked" and left hurriedly, officer Jerry Lawrence said in his report.
Trespassers have been on the property numerous since its recent purchase, police were told.
The following were charged since Wednesday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Bradley Ray Durham, 23, Tullahoma; possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $1,000 bond
* Justin Wilson Green, 24, Madison Street; bondsman surrender-failure to appear; held, $500 bond
* Justin Michael Hosmer, 23, White Street; driving on revoked license (second offense), failure to yield; held, $2,500 bond
* Nathan Todd Melton, 29, Tullahoma; promotion of meth manufacture, possession of schedule II drug with intent to sell; held, $60,000 bond
* Stephanie Michelle Mooneyham, 21, Woodbury; failure to appear; released, $2,500 bond