A Wheeler Street resident told police Tuesday an ex-girlfriend took his 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe and several items from the home they had shared and left for Rochester, N.Y. while he was confined in White County Jail for four months.
He has filed a theft report on the SUV, police said.
Other thefts reported to Shelbyville police:
* A television and Blu-ray player were stolen from an Anthony Lane apartment between 2:45-6:30 a.m. Tuesday while an occupant slept.
* A laptop computer was taken Tuesday from a group home on Hickory Drive. Another resident of the home was listed as a suspect.
* A change purse containing $250 worth of jewelry -- no mention of coins -- was stolen Tuesday from a shopping cart at Goodwill, Lane Parkway,
The following were arrested since Tuesday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Francisco Havier Alvarez-Rios, 31, Ranchero Trailer Park; driving on revoked license (fourth offense), financial responsibility, registration law, vehicle light law; released, $1,000 bond
* Jesse Warren Cox, 62, Smyrna; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Micah Lee Crowley, 27, Fairfield Pike; aggravated assault, vandalism; released, $3,000 bond
* Malcolm Cornelius Darden, 49, Smith Street; check law (three counts); released on recognizance
* Buddy Wayne Evans, 23, Manchester; promotion of meth manufacture; held, $7,500 bond
* Carla Jeanne Frazier, 42, Tullahoma; promotion of meth manufacture; held, $7,500 bond
* James Wade Frazier, 40, Tullahoma; promotion of meth manufacture; held, $7,500 bond
* Brian Patrick Pedigo, 40, Cayenne Drive; DUI, driving on revoked/suspended license, open container; held, $3,500 bond
* James Robert Pruitt, 29, Sims Road; aggravated statutory rape; held, $10,000 bond
* Travis Dewain Roberts, 32, Wildwood Drive; possession/sale of schedule II drug; held, $25,000 bond
* David Eugene Stacey, 25, Green Lane; check law; released, $250 bond