The couple, along with an infant, were in the store shortly after 5 a.m., Detective Sam Jacobs of the Shelbyville Police Department said.
They were accused of taking approximately $2,000 worth of computer software in the Saturday visits, then going to other departments, hiding the items in their clothing and leaving. The list of items taken Monday was not immediately available.
Walmart personnel have been shown photos of the couple and child and are on special alert, Jacobs said.
* A man accused of snatching a purse Monday at Goodwill, Big Springs Shopping Center, was later found passed out in Willow Mount Cemetery, police said.
The cemetery's caretaker contacted Shelbyville police and emergency medical personnel early Monday afternoon after finding Kyle Benjamin Burgett, 31, of Hickory Drive lying unconcious on a park bench.
Officers and an ambulance were called when the caretaker was unable to awaken Burgett.
Burgett woke up and walked away as police arrived, leaving behind an empty bottle of vodka. He told officer Brock Horner he was walking through the cemetery to reach his girlfriend's house, but was unable to give her address.
Burgett was charged with theft of property and public intoxication. He was being held on $1,500 bond Tuesday.
* A repossessed 1977 Chevrolet Nova was stolen from Title Cash, Madison Street, between Saturday and Monday, police said.
The car was valued at $9,000, according to a Title Cash employee.
* A 50-inch large-screen television was stolen from a Lipscomb Street residence Monday.
The victim told police she had been receiving telephone calls while away from the home from a relative asking where she was and when she would return.
* Prescription medication was taken from a purse beside the bed of a sleeping Purdy Court resident Monday, police were told.
The following were arrested since Monday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Brandon O'Shay Bryson, 32, Fayetteville; violation of probation; held, no bond
* Kyle Benjamin Burgett, 31, Hickory Drive; public intoxication, theft of property; held, $1,500 bond
* Tiffany Nachole Dunaway, 29, Barrett Road; theft of property, vandalism, aggravated burglary; held, $27,000 bond
* Anthony O'Neal Leslie, 36, Murfreesboro; violation of probation; held, no bond
* John Henry Shears, 25, Nashville; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond