A Shelbyville man was charged with stealing his girlfriend's car after allegedly driving away from an argument late Sunday night.
Brandon Hart was arrested in Lewisburg early Monday driving the girlfriend's PT Cruiser, which police say is owned by her mother. He was charged with theft of property (motor vehicle).
Hart allegedly pulled his girlfriend's hair, grabbed the car's keys and left the Neeley Avenue apartment, police said.
The victim also said her apartment was ransacked while she was away talking to police.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Joshua Blake Allen, 28, Warners Bridge Road; DUI, driving on suspended license, implied consent, financial responsibility; released, $2,000 bond
* Karen Kay Baker, 51, Hawkins Drive; failure to appear; released, $1,000 bond
* Jalen Dion Blackwell, 19, Tullahoma; possession of schedule VI drug, drinking age law; released, $1,000 bond
* Bobbi Ann Bowling, 38, Tullahoma; criminal trespassing, theft of property; released, $1,000 bond
* Jennifer Carolanne Buntley, 23, Purdy Court; bondsman surrender; held, $8,500 bond
* Matthew Glen Cowell, 22, Hilltop Drive; violation of probation; summons delivered
* April Lynn Darsey, 39, Murfreesboro; driving on revoked license; released, $1,000 bond
* Kerrell Deshun Davis, 20, Tullahoma; possession of schedule VI drug, reckless driving; released, $500 bond
* Crystal Marie Dennis, 30, Manchester; bondsman surrender; released, $250 bond
* James Edward Haynes, 47, U.S. 41A North; driving on suspended license (fourth offense); released, $5,000 bond
* Shane Michael McAnally, 46, Templeton Street; violation of probation; summons delivered
* Pedro Razo Mojica, 48, Center Street; no driver's license/exhibited on demand; released, $2,500 bond
* Joshua Phillip Petrie, 24, Fairground Heights; domestic assault, vandalism; released, $1,000 bond
* Roger Dale Pruitt, 27, Jennings Lane; public intoxication; released, $1,000 bond
* Michael Norman Roddy, 40, Bryant Street; violation of parole; held, no bond
* Kinashia Ichelle Russell, 19, Clarksville; possession of schedule VI drug; released, $500 bond
* Tasha Nichole Simmons, 31, West End Circle; theft involving merchandise; released, no bond
* James David Smith, 31, Petersburg; driving on suspended license (fourth offense), vehicle light law, financial responsibility; held, $5,000 bond
* Jonathan Ray Smith, 32, River Bend Road; check law; released, $500 bond
* Lekera Deshay Taylor, 20, Tullahoma; possession of schedule VI drug; released, $500 bond
* Jerron Allen Washington, 19, Memphis; possession of schedule VI drug; released, $500 bond
* Charles Andrew Waters, 20, Tullahoma; possession of schedule VI drug; released, $500 bond
* Shawn Lewis Watson, 18, South Hillcrest Drive; aggravated burglary, theft of property, contributing to the delinquency of a minor; held, $205,000 bond
* Thomas Franklin Young Jr., 46, Fairground Heights; domestic assault; released, $1,000 bond