Two televisions were stolen from Pawnbrokers of Shelbyville, North Thompson Street, early Wednesday, according to Shelbyville police.
A passerby noticed shattered glass in the front door and had a nearby convenience story clerk notify police.
Officers said an unsuccessful attempt was made to break a padlock and enter another area of the building.
The following were arrested since Tuesday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriff's Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
* Jason Todd Blevins, 37, Burrum Drive; violation of probation; released, no bond
* Bryanna Marie Brittingham, 21, Dover Street; domestic assault; released, $1,000 bond
* Brandon Jackson Hart, 27, Neeley Avenue; theft of property; released, $2,500 bond
* Christy Louise Henley, 48, Midland Road; public intoxication; held, $250 bond
* Susan Bradley Leftwich, 53, Old Unionville Road; domestic assault; released, $1,000 bond
* Spencer Christian Lich, 18, Sunlite Road; contributing to the delinquency of a minor (two counts), financial responsibility, running red light/stop sign; released, $500 bond
* Sergio Eugenio Laguna Noriega, 35, Eagle Boulevard; no driver's license/exhibited on demand, running red light/stop sign; released, $500 bond
* Waylon Anthony Owens, 22, U.S. 41A North; violation of probation (two counts); released, $5,000 bond
* Dustin Mark Vaughn, 27, Old Pencil Mill Road; driving on revoked/suspended license; held, $5,000 bond