Healthy reading to inspire wellness
The new issue of Inspire Health magazine, packed full of useful tips for improving your health and well-being, will be included in the Times-Gazette's Thursday, Dec. 29, print edition.
Some of the topics in this year's edition include:
* "Healthy Voyager" Carolyn Scott-Hamilton on inspiring good health one step at a time;
* Six moves to release stress naturally;
* The 30-day "Eat by Color" challenge;
* Argan oil: Your next beauty essential;
* How changing your water can change your life;
* The beauty of turmeric;
* Health benefits of chocolate, and how to enjoy them; and
* How to shift your body into detox mode.
There are also recipes and other short features related to various health topics.
In addition to being included with Thursday's Times-Gazette, the magazine will also be available soon at various rack and advertiser locations in and around Shelbyville, and online at http://t-g.com.