Contest win no trivial matter
William Rutledge of Shelbyville was the winner of an Orca cooler from Electronic Express in the Times-Gazette's Big Game Trivia contest. Rutledge correctly answered all six of the trivia questions -- he got five on his own, but had to ask his son where the Super Bowl would be held in 2018.
Other winners, randomly drawn from entries with all correct answers, included Tom Hall, who won two large two-topping pizzas every month for a year from Domino's; Frank Brothers, who won $50 in gift certificates from Toot's South in Murfreesboro; and Colt Williams, who won three large pizzas, with up to five toppings each, and two 2-liter Coke products from Papa John's.
Here are the correct answers:
1) How many games was Tom Brady suspended for prior to the start of the 2016 season for his involvement in the Deflategate controversy?
2) Prior to Super Bowl LI, how many times have the Atlanta Falcons hoisted the Lombardi Trophy?
3) With Tom Brady serving his suspension, who did the Patriots name the quarterback for the start of the 2016 season?
4) Who did the Atlanta Falcons defeat in the NFC Championship to earn a trip to Super Bowl LI?
Green Bay Packers
5) Where will Super Bowl LII be held?
6) Prior to Super Bowl LI, how many times has Tom Brady been a winning quarterback in the Super Bowl?