Street signs located in van
A local homeowner on Carney Street noticed several juveniles around her residence on Monday; however it wasn't until Tuesday when she discovered someone had gained access to her van.
Responding to her call on Tuesday, the Shelbyville Police Department recovered several street signs in the back of the complainant's van. In addition, the homeowner stated that the van was previously loaded with wood, but it had been moved. In place of the wood were local street signs. The signs found in the van were: Moody/Carney, Carney/Landers, Lentz/Dunnaway, Carter, and Moody/Oak.
The recovered signs were turned in for evidence.
Fare or foul?
After catching up to a vehicle going 43 mph in a 30 mph zone on Tuesday, Shelbyville Officer Nathaniel Everhart arrested Dannie Gately, Jr. on charges of speeding and driving on a suspended license (1st).
After following Gately from West Lane Street to Colloredo Boulevard, the traffice stop was conducted at Food Lion. According to the police report, Gately, who was driving a taxi cab, stated that he was speeding because he was in a hurry to pick up a client.
The following were charged since Tuesday by the Shelbyville Police Department, Bedford County Sheriffs Office, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
• Edgar Campos, 29, Murfreesboro; violation of probation, no bond listed, released
• Romerto LeQuay Carter, 31, Columbia; driving on revoked license, $2,000 bond, released
• Misty Dawn Fox, 37, Fayetteville; violation of probation, no bond listed, released
• Branson Isaiaii Freeland, 19, Whitaker Road; failure to appear, capias, $22,500 bond, held
• Jordan Michaela Beve Gerber, 19, Bell Buckle; two counts of theft of property, aggravated burglary, $47,500 bond, held
• William Jeremy Hise, 38, Oakwood Place; public intoxication, $500 bond, released
• Danica Renee Holland, 46, Neely Avenue; driving on revoked license, violation registration law, financial responsibility, $4,000 bond, released
• Caprice Khaaliq Houston, 23, Pulaski; extradition to another state, no bond listed, held
• Brian Scott Molder, 45, Midland Road; first charge driving under influence, violation of implied consent, $500 bond, released
• Erica Sanae Pieczynski, 37, Unionville; violation of probation, $1,000 bond, released
• Danielle Jett Reid, 22, Cartwright Road; failure to appear, $1,000 bond, released
• Ephriam Bartholomew Robinson, 36, Shoma Drive; failure to appear, no bond listed, released