Father cuts daughter, her friend during fight
A man was charged with cutting his daughter and her boyfriend with a knife during an argument Tuesday at the Wartrace Pike home the three share.
Kevin Leterrel Jones, 53, is charged with aggravated assault, Shelbyville police said.
Jones' daughter and her boyfriend, Glen Yancey, were arguing over a situation involving their children. Jones intervened, punched Yancey in the face and cut him with a kitchen knife, according to the report. The daughter was cut while Jones was attempting to get to Yancey, police said.
Both victims were taken to Tennova Healthcare-Shelbyville. Yancey was to be charged with domestic assault on release from the hospital.
The following were charged since Tuesday by the Bedford County Sheriff's Office, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
• Beau D. Beecham, 27, John Brinkley Road; bondsman surrender; held, no bond
• Ronald Wayne Crowe, 44, Fayetteville; assault; released, $1,000 bond
• Selvin Yobany Domingo, 20, Moody Street; criminal impersonation; released on recognizance
• Isaias Chai Galindo Fuentes, 26, Hoover Street; statutory rape by authority figure (two counts); held, $200,000 bond
• Cheyanne Myranda Hargrove, 18, Shadrick Street; failure to appear; released on recognizance
• Kelvin Leterrel Jones, 53, Wartrace Pike; aggravated assault; held, $5,000 bond
• Anthony Charles Labee, 31, Christiana; violation of order of protection; released on recognizance
• Mary Margaret Marrapese, 52, Nutmeg Drive; public intoxication; released, $250 bond
• Kimberly Shae Presley, 24, Archery Lane; possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $1,000 bond
• Daniel Lee Turman, 28, La Vergne; driving on revoked license (sixth offense), implied consent, DUI; held, $11,000 bond
• Brandon Patrick Wesolowski, 19, Temple Ford Lane; leaving scene of accident; released, $500 bond