- Bell Buckle Christmas lights (12/11/18)Bell Buckle lights
- Bell Buckle Christmas (12/11/18)Bell Buckle Lights
- Venture Crew 371 Bonfire (12/9/18)Newly organized Scout Venture Crew 371 held a bonfire and movie event on Saturday December 8. From left to right, Allison Lemaster, William Ruiz, Trusten Seibert, Logan Mabry, Haden Cox. Not pictured, Zach Bowling, Shayne Lemaster – Assistant Advisor, Van Ayers – Advisor. ...
- Christmas Angel (12/4/18)https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1903863016329826&id=100001184390043
- Eating a late meal (12/2/18)The salmon at this time of the year are too large for the eagle to swoop down and carry them off. The eagles wait for the salmon to spawn and then walk into the shallow water and snag them and eat them alive.
- Fresh Salmon (11/30/18)Bald eagles feasting on a salmon that had completed spawning in the Haines, Alaska area in early November.
- Sign Post Forest (11/28/18)Just a very few signs posted in Watson Lake, YT, Canada. This very small town has over 85,000 signs posted by people who are traveling through. Not sure if Shelbyville, TN is one of the many, many signs there.
- Noon on the Road to Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada (11/28/18)Small herd of caribou eating/licking salt on the road. Distances are in kilometers not miles.
- Immature Bald eagle (11/28/18)Bald eagles do not have yellow beaks and white heads until they are about 5. This photos was taken in early November in Haines, Alaska.
- Isaac an Reese Cawthon glow run (10/15/18)Glow run at the park
- Anthony Scores an Ace (10/11/18)Anthony Carpenter scored his very first hole-in-one at the HV Griffin disk golf course on Oct 1st. While playing a round with his mother, father and friend Alec, he aced the long 15th hole. Congrats Anthony!
- Hannah Goodwin finishes tied for 7th at state tournament (10/10/18)Hannah Goodwin with the other senior members of the Community golf team and Coach Ralph Edwards.
- Just resting (10/5/18)Estes Park, Colorado
This feature is for sharing your photos -- fun photos, beautiful photos, photos of family, and so on. So that everyone's photos have a chance to be seen, no more than three photos per person per day, please.
Photos should not be altered, Photoshopped, or have decorative borders or text. (Correcting exposure or redeye is OK.) Please don't upload promotional images, flyers, advertising, etc.
If you have news, sports news or an event you'd like to promote, don't upload it here -- email us the information at email@example.com or to an individual reporter or editor. Reports of sporting events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For business news, download and fill out this form. For other submissions, see our "Contact Us" page. Thanks!