- Juvenile doe (11/4/19)Juvenile doe
- Dinosaur having fun for trick or treaters in the square. (10/31/19)We all want to have fun
- Halloween on the square (10/31/19)Trick or treating on the square
- Hot Day In Alaska (10/13/19)Female fox looking for some food to steal from the brown bears at Lake Clark National Park in Alaska.
- 2019 cascade middle school homecoming (9/17/19)Payzlei Allison and Carly Lankford dresses as Mario and Luigi for twin day
- Hummingbird (9/16/19)Colorful wings of a hummingbird
- The Loft Remembers 9/11 (9/14/19)The Loft Church members and invited guests enjoy a wonderful TN morning with breakfast. Guest speakers from Shelbyville and Anchorage, Alaska fire departments spoke of the heroics of first responders that day.
- "The Loft" Remembers 9/11 (9/14/19)Just prior to the service and breakfast held by members of The Loft on Saturday on Coop Road.
- Remembering 9/11 (9/14/19)On Saturday "The Loft" church and many members and many local people held a breakfast and short service to remember the events of September 11th, 2001. The Shelbyville and Bedford County Fire Departments presented the flag for the service.
This feature is for sharing your photos -- fun photos, beautiful photos, photos of family, and so on. So that everyone's photos have a chance to be seen, no more than three photos per person per day, please.
Photos should not be altered, Photoshopped, or have decorative borders or text. (Correcting exposure or redeye is OK.) Please don't upload promotional images, flyers, advertising, etc.
If you have news, sports news or an event you'd like to promote, don't upload it here -- email us the information at firstname.lastname@example.org or to an individual reporter or editor. Reports of sporting events can be sent to email@example.com. For business news, download and fill out this form. For other submissions, see our "Contact Us" page. Thanks!
Submit a photo
This is a showcase for interesting, funny or beautiful photos, which will be shared on our website and possibly in the print edition as well. This is NOT the best way to submit news items (such as club meetings, sports photos, etc.) for publication in the newspaper. If you're submitting news, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or to an individual reporter ( http://www.t-g.com/contactus ) instead of uploading it here.