- Princess Love (4/12/18)Big love from little princesses
- Emalee and Parker Prom 2018 (4/8/18)Parker Pritchard and Emalee Rhodes
- Cascade Prom 2018 (4/8/18)Cascade High students snapping pics before leaving for prom. Edwardo Sanchez, Dylan Estes, Zion Dixon, Sanders Lovorn,Jayden Russell, Houston Messick, Maddie Sncnider,Anna Claire Dalton, Annabelle Baty & Kayden Fletcher.
- "Prom posing" on the Square (4/8/18)Caleb Green and Mallorie Gardner posing in the window of the old Dickerson Photography Studio.
- Little Clarabelle in a Big World (3/27/18)My beautiful daughter soaking up Spring
- The Fearsome Foursome (3/27/18)Best friends enjoying a beautiful Spring day together in Bell Buckle.
- Fun with the Easter Bunny (3/25/18)Fun with the Easter bunny Nevaeh Richards 8 Madeline Richards 6 Happy Easter
- BlueCell Spruce Tree (3/20/18)A rare BlueCell Spruce tree has been spotted at the end of Lee Lane adjacent to Eakin Elementary school. The BlueCell Spurce is relatively new to Bedford County. This is a young tree, but is full grown. The BlueCell Spruce is unique in that it has a bloom right at the top which last for the life of the tree according to Tennessee Department of Agriculture Division of Forestry specialist GotYou Smith...
- Sunny Afternoon (3/5/18)Cousins Max, Brady, Zach, and Slaiden enjoyed a beautiful Sunday afternoon on their great-grandparents' farm.
- Flooding on Halls Mill Road back yard (3/1/18)Flooding at our house on Halls Mills Road
- Back to back wins for local soccer team (2/18/18)The 2008 Camp Forest girls team put up 2 tournament wins finishing undefeated at both the Motlow Futsal and Sumner County Shootout tournaments. Pictured: Coach Adam Smith, Kileigh Tipps, Lily Duckworth, Harper McShea, MG Marshall, Emily Fisher, Avery Sisk and Coach Sandy Duckworth...
- Northern Hawk Owl (2/10/18)Taken in MN
- Great Gray Owl (2/6/18)Sax-Zim Bog is defined by the two roads, Sax and Zim. Unless you are experienced or have an extra pair of eyes in the car you depend on word of mouth for the locations of the owls.I received a tip at the welcome center that there was an GGO on a certain road. The owl did not seem to mind my being there and sat while I took lots of pictures. The temperature was minus 14 and dropping. The next morning when it was minus 26 I didn't see any owls...
- Red Squirrel (2/6/18)Sax-Zim Bog in MN.
- White Tail Deer in MN (2/6/18)Photo was taken in the Sax-Zim Bog in northern MN near Cloquet. She didn't seem to be bothered by my being there but she seemed puzzled by the sound of the camera. The temperature was a balmy -14.
- Big G Express, Inc. 5 Year Service Award Jerry Andrews (2/6/18)Big G Express, Inc. a Shelbyville, TN based truckload carrier, recently presented Jerry Andrews with his 5 Year Service Award. Jerry is an OTR Driver for Big G Express. Thank you for your service Jerry! Picture Attached: (L) Bernie Patt, Load Planner (R) Jerry Andrews, OTR Driver...
- Jan 31, 2018 Elipise (1/31/18)Today's super moon and ellipse here in Wheel.
This feature is for sharing your photos -- fun photos, beautiful photos, photos of family, and so on. So that everyone's photos have a chance to be seen, no more than three photos per person per day, please.
Photos should not be altered, Photoshopped, or have decorative borders or text. (Correcting exposure or redeye is OK.) Please don't upload promotional images, flyers, advertising, etc.
If you have news, sports news or an event you'd like to promote, don't upload it here -- email us the information at email@example.com or to an individual reporter or editor. Reports of sporting events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For business news, download and fill out this form. For other submissions, see our "Contact Us" page. Thanks!