- Busy as a Bee (7/1/20)In these busy times we do not slow down and smell the roses. On a morning walk I found this bee not slowing down to smell the roses but was working hard to gather food from this cone flower!
- Chalk Art 2020 (6/2/20)This is my grandchildren’s second chalk art creation. The first was a cross featured in the Times Gazette. Their challenge this time was to honor our 2020 graduates. Pictures are from left to right: Leah, Ike, and Caden Landers
- 2020 Senior (5/26/20)Kayla Marie Prince 2020 Graduate from Cascade High School. She will be attending a 4 year university majoring in Agricultural Science.
- My Peace of Earth (5/20/20)My fish pond in my garden
- 2020 Graduate (5/19/20)Luke Overcast graduates from Cascade High school class of 2020. He is in the first class to graduate from the new building.
This feature is for sharing your photos -- fun photos, beautiful photos, photos of family, and so on. So that everyone's photos have a chance to be seen, no more than three photos per person per day, please.
Photos should not be altered, Photoshopped, or have decorative borders or text. (Correcting exposure or redeye is OK.) Please don't upload promotional images, flyers, advertising, etc.
If you have news, sports news or an event you'd like to promote, don't upload it here -- email us the information at firstname.lastname@example.org or to an individual reporter or editor. Reports of sporting events can be sent to email@example.com. For business news, download and fill out this form. For other submissions, see our "Contact Us" page. Thanks!
Submit a photo
This is a showcase for interesting, funny or beautiful photos, which will be shared on our website and possibly in the print edition as well. This is NOT the best way to submit news items (such as club meetings, sports photos, etc.) for publication in the newspaper. If you're submitting news, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or to an individual reporter ( http://www.t-g.com/contactus ) instead of uploading it here.