- Isaac an Reese Cawthon glow run (10/15/18)Glow run at the park
- Anthony Scores an Ace (10/11/18)Anthony Carpenter scored his very first hole-in-one at the HV Griffin disk golf course on Oct 1st. While playing a round with his mother, father and friend Alec, he aced the long 15th hole. Congrats Anthony!
- Hannah Goodwin finishes tied for 7th at state tournament (10/10/18)Hannah Goodwin with the other senior members of the Community golf team and Coach Ralph Edwards.
- Just resting (10/5/18)Estes Park, Colorado
- Lionís Club with Bedford County Pre-K at Thomas Magnet (9/10/18)Each year, the Lionís Club administers vision screening for Bedford County Pre-K, as well as other students throughout the county. Many times students hav even referred for further vision assessments. We would like to thank these volunteers for their time. Members: Peggy Bush, Jonnie Wright, Eddie Wright, and Donnetta Hurt. Students: Emaleigh Cook, Jake Powell, Caleb Barrera, and McKenna Addie...
- Horseshow Break Fun (8/29/18)(Left to right) Amir Ross Marquis Wilson Isah Alexander Caden Thomas Ketayian Marable These young men didnít need to get away to the beach! They made their own fun right out in the front yard! Check out this homemade slip-n-slide!
- Don't ever underestimate the little man (8/18/18)Cole Smith #16 with the Cascade Champions takes out his man that's twice his size.
- Hard work pays off on Whitaker Road (8/17/18)
- Beauty on Whitaker Road (8/17/18)Local farmer planted Black oil sunflowers seeds this spring. Now we all can enjoy his hard work.
- Back 2 School (8/1/18)Gavin Upchurch grabs an apple and posed for some back to school pictures just after school on the Abbreviated First Day.
This feature is for sharing your photos -- fun photos, beautiful photos, photos of family, and so on. So that everyone's photos have a chance to be seen, no more than three photos per person per day, please.
Photos should not be altered, Photoshopped, or have decorative borders or text. (Correcting exposure or redeye is OK.) Please don't upload promotional images, flyers, advertising, etc.
If you have news, sports news or an event you'd like to promote, don't upload it here -- email us the information at firstname.lastname@example.org or to an individual reporter or editor. Reports of sporting events can be sent to email@example.com. For business news, download and fill out this form. For other submissions, see our "Contact Us" page. Thanks!