- Every Drop Counts (4/5/19)After a beautiful day a cool quiet morning in Bedford County. We are so blessed to be living the United States and Bedford County.
- April showers (4/5/19)Thursday's rain brings needed rain to Bedford County.
- Bedford County Beauty (4/5/19)Crab apple blossoms enjoy a cool morning.
- Crab Apple Blossoms (4/4/19)Beautiful weather and beautiful blossoms make Bedford County so very special this time of the year.
- Tennessee the Beautiful (4/4/19)Crab apples blossoms are so very beautiful in April.
- Another Beautiful Day in Bedford County (4/4/19)We are so blessed by another beautiful TN morning. Crab apple blossoms.
- Spring along Bethlehem Church Road (3/31/19)We are so blessed to be living in middle TN. The cherry trees and red buds are just wonderful.
- Three big boys enjoying Yellowstone NP (3/23/19)This photo was taken recently in Yellowstone NP. These Big Horn sheep are often down by the roads in the winter.
- HMS Eagles Baseball, Ahmad Coats #22 (3/22/19)Ahmad Coats is waiting to bat next at the HMS Eagles vs Franklin County South baseball game.
- Sugar Creek Bridge on Sims Road (2/24/19)The waters are rising!
- Flooding at fishermen's park (2/23/19)Flood
- Union Ridge in Wartrace (2/23/19)The intersection of Knobb Creek Rd and Union Ridge Rd
- Lady Champs in region (2/23/19)Carmen Ray goes for 2 during first round action in region
- Flat Creek (2/21/19)Our creek outside of banks..
- Flat Creek (2/21/19)Creek is over itís banks..
- New pond (2/20/19)A new pond where there is not usually a pond in my horse pasture.
- Backyard (2/20/19)Tullahoma Rain
- Out of the banks. (2/20/19)Water out of the pond and the creek.
- Our Yard and driveway Looking out the front window (2/20/19)Looking out our front window on Woodland Drive Our front yard and driveway
- Flooding southwestern Bedford county (2/20/19)Farm field on Cortner Hollow Rd.
- Cold Wyoming Morning (2/10/19)Bison in Yellowstone NP have to move the snow with their powerful heads to uncover the grass.
- Rather large bull elk (2/7/19)Bull elk looking for grass in Yellowstone National Park.
- Magnificent Big Horn Sheep (2/7/19)Mature Big Horn ram watching out for wolves and coyotes at Yellowstone National Park.
- Here's Lookin' at You (2/7/19)This was taken in Yellowstone National Park.
This feature is for sharing your photos -- fun photos, beautiful photos, photos of family, and so on. So that everyone's photos have a chance to be seen, no more than three photos per person per day, please.
Photos should not be altered, Photoshopped, or have decorative borders or text. (Correcting exposure or redeye is OK.) Please don't upload promotional images, flyers, advertising, etc.
If you have news, sports news or an event you'd like to promote, don't upload it here -- email us the information at email@example.com or to an individual reporter or editor. Reports of sporting events can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For business news, download and fill out this form. For other submissions, see our "Contact Us" page. Thanks!
Submit a photo
This is a showcase for interesting, funny or beautiful photos, which will be shared on our website and possibly in the print edition as well. This is NOT the best way to submit news items (such as club meetings, sports photos, etc.) for publication in the newspaper. If you're submitting news, e-mail it to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or to an individual reporter ( http://www.t-g.com/contactus ) instead of uploading it here.