That may not sound like a lot when you see all the fad diets and pills advertised, but to me that is fantastic! I've tried numerous times over the years and come up empty each time.
What I like about this is
1. It is the most I have ever accomplished
2. It came off almost effortlessly
3. I am not hungry and don't feel deprived
4. I look forward to the smoothies. It is not a sacrifice
5. My doctor is happy with the slow loss (7 lbs a month)
I saw a difference almost immediately with belt loops and am now on a new belt size and a few extra notches. It is probably time to start having my pants taken in.
In the past I would always refrain from any adjustments because I did not have faith that it would stay off, but now that I look forward to the smoothies, I cannot see any reason to not move forward with alterations. Pretty soon I will fit my old disco clothes! :-O
My cholesterol has not dipped like I hoped, and my triglycerides still need work. Probably because of the high glycemic fruits I include so I will slowly wean myself from them. (most of them)
BUT, I am 20 lbs lighter, feeling better and optimistic about the next 20!