A marijuana blunt containing 2 ounces was confiscated from a vehicle abandoned after a short pursuit by police Friday night.
Officer Garrett Stephens saw the vehicle being driven without lights on Lane Parkway at 8:53 p.m.
The driver allegedly refused to stop for blue lights and sped away out West Lane Street, with Stephens briefly giving chase before terminating the pursuit due to safety concerns.
A state trooper saw the unoccupied car moments later parked at the intersection of Cedar Grove and Oakdale streets.
- A small bag of marijuana was confiscated from Jennifer Lynn Smith, 45, of Madison Street after it was found by police in her car Sunday afternoon. Police were checking a report of a suspicious person at the end of Shapard Street, Smith was charged with possession of a schedule VI drug and paraphernalia and held on $750 bond.
A vehicle stolen from a home on Horse Mountain Road was found Saturday morning with ripped carpets, water and engine damage Saturday morning in a remote area of Hopkins Bridge Road, Shelbyville police said.
Two other vehicles have been reported stolen or found at that home in recent weeks, according to police reports.
A wallet was stolen from a truck at a Warners Bridge Road home last week, Shelbyville police were told. The wallet contained $20 and a suspect, who was present when the wallet was placed inside the truck, was named.
The following were arrested since Friday by the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
- Daniel Blaine Armstrong, 47, King Avenue; domestic assault; held, $5,000 bond
- Jasmine Louise Baez, 20, Warners Bridge Road; contributing to the delinquency of a minor; summons issued
- Joseph Thomas Bolinger, 51, Longview Road; DUI; released, $2,000 bond
- Richard Lane Burton, 34, Henderson Road; DUI, reckless endangerment (two counts), due care.implied consent, failure to maintain lane, hands-free law; released, $13,000 bond
- Marla AliciaCarr,26,Stonefield Circle; no charge listed; released, $1,000 bond
- April Alicia Clark, 27, Landers Street; probation violation; released on recognizance
- Alejandro Cruz, 24, Dover Street; sexual battery, indecent exposure, public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia; held, $31,000 bond
- Chase Logan Day, 26, Fairway Green Drive; driving on suspended license, light law; released on recognizance
- RonquiseMonquoriFloyd, 24, Nashville; charge not listed; held, $2,500 bond
- Caden Shawn Fox, 20, Adcock Road; violation of probation; held, no bond
- Luis Angel Garcia Martinez, 24, Apache Place; no driver’s license, vehicle light law; released on recognizance
- Elias Juan Gaspar, 33, Boardwalk Way; no driver’s license/exhibited on demand, vehicle light law; released on recognizance
- Jose Gino Rodrigues, 39, Hill Street; no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; released on recognizance•Channing Desiree Griffey, 34, Butler Street; failure to appear; released, $3,000 bond
- Luciano Hernandez Henrique, 59, El Bethel Road; no driver’s license, no insurance; released on recognizance
- Richard Adam Jacobs, 37, Frank Martin Road; failure to appear; released, $3,000 bond
- Elizabeth Anne Johns, 44, U.S. 41A South; child abuse; summons issued
- Carmen Drew Lorance, 22, Midland Road; domestic assault;held,$2,500 bond
- Franco Miguel Luciano, 42, Old Unionville Road; no driver’s license, light law violation; released on recognizance
- Angela Marie Lynch, 32, Bethlehem Church Road; domestic assault; held, $2,500 bond
- Tabitha Dawn Lynch, 38, El Bethel Road; charges not listed; summons issued
- Brian Lee Lyon, 34, Church Street; probation revocation; held, $2,500 bond
- Arturo Esparza Macias, 48, Union Street; no driver’s license, registration violation; summons issued •Jesse Ray Martin, 40, Webb Road East, Bell Buckle; failure to appear; violation of probation; held, $5,000 bond
- Tyler Russell McCrary, 22, Murfreesboro; failure to appear; released, no bond
- Rendell Jerel Moore, 31, Horse Mountain Road; violation of probation; held, $5,000 bond
- Jacob Aaron Mundy, 25, Peacock Lane; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
- Gustavo Vargas Munguia, 39, Cottonwood Drive; no driver’s license, running stop sign; released on recognizance
- Jose Luis Ramirez Meza, 56, West Jackson Street; no driver’s license, light law, financial responsibility; released, $2,500 bond
- Stephanie Carol Randolph, 47, Hendon Memorial Road; sale of schedule II drug (methamphetamine), simple possession of drug (type not listed), possession of firearm; held, $50,000 bond
- Troy Shandell Sales, 50, SouthBrittainStreet; public intoxication; released, $500 bond
- Rosa Salinas Ramos, 43, Evans Street; cruelty to animals; released on recognizance
- Adilio Hernandez Segura, 37, Murfreesboro; driving on suspended license, light law; released on recognizance
- Jennifer Lynn Smith, 45, Madison Street; possession of schedule VI drug, possession of drug paraphernalia; held, $750 bond
- William Michael Sumner, 29, Bethlehem Church Road; domestic assault; held, $2,500 bond
- Steven Ray Taylor, 43, Manchester; failure to appear; released on recognizance
- Demetria Lenae Trice, 27, Tullahoma; failure to appear; released, $1,000 bond
- John Anthony Wallace Jr., 33, Lewisburg; DUI; released, $3,000 bond
- Samuel Robert Whitehead, 37, North Main Street; failure to appear, three bench warrants, attachment; held, $15,000 bond
- Michael Louis Wilburn, 57, homeless, Shelbyville; public intoxication; held, $250 bond