By DAVID MELSON - firstname.lastname@example.org
A battery charger was stolen from a carport at an Anthony Lane home Sunday night, Shelbyville police said.
The victim said a Craftsman tool box was taken the previous week.
A suspect, described as a “slender white male in a black and white letter jacket,” was named. The man was said to frequently walk behind the home.
Two suspects have been charged wth drug-related offenses this week.
- A bag containing 1.32 grams of marijuana was found in a vehicle during a traffic stop early Tuesday, according to police.
Alyssa Nelson was stopped for running a stop sign at East Lane and Highway 82 Bypass. Officer Darrian Lanier searched the vehicle after smelling marijuana, his report said.
Nelson was charged with simple possession.
- A “small amount” of methamphetamine, syringes, tourniquets and a “snorting straw” were found on a shoplifting suspect Wednesday at Dollar General Market, North Main Street, police said.
Destiny Marie Finch, 22, of Murfreesboro allegedly was seen by store security stuffing almost $54 worth of items into her clothing and backpack.
Finch was charged with shoplifting, simple possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. She posted $4,000 bond.
The following were charged since Monday by the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, Shelbyville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol or 17th Judicial District Drug Task Force. They are only charged; guilt or innocence will be determined by the courts.
- Austin Bartell, 27, Winners Circle; violation of probation; released on recognizance
- Jeremy Wayne Bateman, 43, Tullahoma; violation of probation; held, $2,500 bond
- James Benjamin Calahan, 29, West Lane Street; possession of schedule 3 drug, possession of drug paraphernalia; released, $2,000 bond
- Elias Compos Pacheco, 43, Whitaker Road; no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; released on recognizance
- Julia Delgado Cisneros, 41, Greystone Way; failure to appear, light law, no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; released on recognizance
- Destiny Marie Finch, 22, Murfreesboro; possession of drug paraphernalia, simple possession, shoplifting; released, $4,000 bond
- Francisco Gatiernez, 25, Highway 41A North; no driver’s license/exhibited on demand, speeding; released on recognizance
- Alfredo Gutierrez Ramirez, 37, Murfreeboro; due care, driving on suspended license, failure to appear, financial responsibility, no driver’s license/exhibited on demand; held, no bond
- Samantha Perez Guzman, 19, Crestview Circle; light law, no driver’s license/exhibited on demand, registration law; released on recognizance
- John Andrew Haughton, 24, Adams Drive; due care, DUI; held, $3,000 bond
- Martin Hernandez Castro, 39, Oak Street; driving on revoked license, speeding; released, $500 bond
- Holly Joy Daniel Hollis, 37, Center Street; misuse of 911; released, $1,500 bond
- Brandon Dwayne Lenon, 24, Mankin Road; assault; released on recognizance
- Craig Marshall, 39, Moody Street; violation of probation; released on recognizance
- Justino Olmos Martinez, 38, Nashville; no driver’s license/exhibited on demand, speeding; released on recognizance
- Whitney S. Powell, 35, Green Lane; domestic assault; released, $2,500 bond
- Guillermo Mendez Rubio, 37, Bugscuffle Road; due care, DUI, open container, registration law; released, $3,500 bond
- Barbara Raye Smith, 46, Smithville; violation of probation; released, $2,500 bond
- Christopher Wayne Tilley, 35, Ray Street; sexual battery; held, no bond
- Tyler Adam Walls, 20, Dover Street; failure to appear; released on recognizance
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here